Xiaomi Mi Max - Part 2

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
eu weekly rom is based on the china dev rom.
cn dev rom is delayed for all devices:
http://en.miui.com/thread-617023-1-1.html

mai hai lang, i better remove link to be safe. :D

backing up before flashing the eu rom 7.5.18...good luck to me.:D

Haha! :s13: True ture!

BTW bro! Which twrp version are you using for eu rom? Can point me to the best one? :D

Also, I see eu has twrp_Helium.zip and twrp_helium_7.0.zip.

Does it mean I must use twrp_helium_7.0.zip. for flashing Android 7 based eu Dev rom?
 
Last edited:

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,249
Reaction score
41
Folks,

Here comes there Global Developer 7.5.18. :)

Incremental update or full update.

Incremental update didn't work for me.



Didn't receive the update yet for global developer rom :'(
ZxhDP86l.png


Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
 

skrw105

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
35
Haha! :s13: True ture!

BTW bro! Which twrp version are you using for eu rom? Can point me to the best one? :D

Also, I see eu has twrp_Helium.zip and twrp_helium_7.0.zip.

Does it mean I must use twrp_helium_7.0.zip. for flashing Android 7 based eu Dev rom?

i always get from the main site;
https://twrp.me/Devices/
then search for device..

There are other modded twrp recoverys like ZCX's which i use on kate.
I no expert, all based on the rom developer's recommedation.

right now using version 3.1.0 for max.

just finish flashing eu with wipe data. sfsg...
 

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,249
Reaction score
41
Whatever..as long as I'm in queue.. Anyway after a few days usage, I find the battery life great. Easily 10+ hours sot if battery is remaining at less than 10%. Speed for installing apps esp Facebook has been greatly accelerated with nougat.

d9lkl7b.png

E31i88o.png

NQpqWdM.png


:s13: Your queue number is after dinner..:D

Our queue number is after breakfast! :s8:
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
i always get from the main site;
https://twrp.me/Devices/
then search for device..

There are other modded twrp recoverys like ZCX's which i use on kate.
I no expert, all based on the rom developer's recommedation.

right now using version 3.1.0 for max.

just finish flashing eu with wipe data. sfsg...

I see! Okay. I will grab this one twrp-3.1.1-0-hydrogen.img 18.8M 2017-05-17 14:04:26 EDT to flash for this time.

I have been using the twrp_helium/7.0 img downloaded from eu.xiaomi since day one!

Thanks! :s22:
 
Last edited:

skrw105

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
35
I see! Okay. I will grab this one twrp-3.1.1-0-hydrogen.img 18.8M 2017-05-17 14:04:26 EDT to flash for this time.

I have been using the twrp_helium/7.0 img downloaded from eu.xiaomi since day one!

Thanks! :s22:

your phone is helium or hydrogen?
can use can liao, if i not wrong, recovery dont need tiam tiam update one...
 
Last edited:

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,249
Reaction score
41
Does mi max support quick charging? I noticed that the quick charge icon when i was charging it with my aukey qc2.0 charger. Something that I didn't see when it was on the earlier version of the global stable rom. It only happened after I switched to the developer one
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
the link i posted above, https://twrp.me/Devices/ got two
-Xiaomi Mi Max Pro (helium)
-Xiaomi Mi Max (hydrogen/helium)

u better know what u r doing. flash wrong recovery can cause boot problem.

Yucks! I blind sia! =:p

I didn't see that "Xiaomi Mi Max Pro (helium)" until now after you pointed out to me since day one! =:p

Okay! I'm downloading the correct one now! :s13:

Thanks, buddy! ;)
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435

skrw105

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
35
just discover this new 'improvement' on the eu rom:

VMwWcaX.jpg


seriously, xm runs out of ideas liao...:s13:
 

furryballs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2014
Messages
14,052
Reaction score
1,024
Who are the reputable sellers for Mi Max on Qoo10?

Also would anyone be able to direct me to the instructions on how to flash the ROM?
Or if I do not want to flash the ROM is it ok?

Can I just remain on the ROM out of the Box?
I bought a mi max on qoo10 from hgt mobile (at Cathay). 1wk liao they still say no stock. Lucky I bought another mi max from sniper/isky(sls), same day collect and playing with it happily.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Anyway, 7.5.18 is so messy, be it official or eu rom versions! :o

So, for the time being, I have to roti prata back to eu rom 8.2.3.0 CN. No choice sia!

No mess! No rubbish! No forced close. No low audio! Not a single issue! :s22:

A real super solid piece of eu Stable rom based on the latest official Stable China rom 8.2.3.0. :)
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top