Has to wait a while. When more importer bring in, price will come down. Else order directly from China.

CM browserNot related to mi max but just curious what browser do u guys use?
I use opera mini + extreme mode data saving. Although some website the layout can't load properly but forums like hwz or reddit work perfectly!
1 hour of continuous browsing less than 5mb compare to chrome 100mb.
Downside it load slower.
Any browser like opera but faster or more data saving to recommend?
I'll stick with my older generation for the time beingWah! The Mi Max 2 party has finally started....![]()
Not related to mi max but just curious what browser do u guys use?
I use opera mini + extreme mode data saving. Although some website the layout can't load properly but forums like hwz or reddit work perfectly!
1 hour of continuous browsing less than 5mb compare to chrome 100mb.
Downside it load slower.
Any browser like opera but faster or more data saving to recommend?
My phone tio locked how ah?
Fingerprint doesn't work because of first bootup.
Password doesn't work =.="
I didn't change my PIN
Wah! The Mi Max 2 party has finally started....![]()
I get that rainbow effect too but it's only visible under sunlight/florescent lighting.After using the MOCOLO white full cover tempered glass for a few days, I realise that the glass doesn't stick fully at the top and bottom of the protector. This is not surprising as the phone's screen is slightly curved towards the edges.
However, dirt will go into the edges where it doesn't fully stick to the screen. As the white part of the protector is slightly translucent, ittle black dirt is visible at the edges when looking straight onto the phone.
Can't complain about the rainbow effects as this is to be expected with cheap full cover protectors.
I get that rainbow effect too but it's only visible under sunlight/florescent lighting.
Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
How come no one is getting mi mix instead of mi max2? Im thinking of upgrading to mi mix. Im currently using mi max 3/32gb
The price of Mi MIX is till quite high to be considered value for money bah.
Personally, I don't really fancy ceramic crafted body in a long run.