HeeroYuy84
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Apr 22, 2002
- Messages
- 25,617
- Reaction score
- 106
I am looking for a esim phone, is it better to get this?
Where is the cheapest with discount now?
Where is the cheapest with discount now?

recommend to check list of supported devices for your telco, example for circles.life belowI am looking for a esim phone, is it better to get this?
Where is the cheapest with discount now?
try disable battery saver for WhatsAppHey guys, i'm not getting whatsapp notifications until i unlock the phone from sleep. How should i rectify this issue?
Thanks, but didn't work.try disable battery saver for WhatsApp
Den just get local set lorJust notice cn version no esim fml
rmn13 using sd685, you can see comparison table in press release [scroll down to bottom]Need to ask the experts here... Xiaomi phones are very confusing...
Looking to get a cheap good phone for someone. Looking at the standard Xiaomi Redmi Note 13. The Shopee online store is selling it for $259 now... some queries hopefully someone can help answer:
1. This phone runs the Dimensity 6080 chipset or the Snapdragon 680 chipset? I see listings on Shopee with both chipsets. So a bit wary.
2. Is $259 reasonable? I saw a link from an earlier post that showed $189... $259 now is for 8/256 while 6/128 is $219... so I presume $189 promotion is also for the 6/128 variant?
3. Does this phone still come with a clear TPU case in the box?
4. Does the box contain the 33 W fast charger with the USB-C cable?
5. Does the phone come with a pre-applied TPU screen protector?
Thanks!
rmn13 using sd685, you can see comparison table in press release [scroll down to bottom]
https://www.mi.com/global/discover/article?id=3140
yes $189 was promo price for 6/128 variant
yes case inside, charger inside, but no mention of wattage, see specs page [scroll down to bottom]
https://www.mi.com/sg/product/redmi-note-13/specs
note: seems to have transitioned to proper black tpu case, based on this unboxing
reviewer also mentioned pre-applied screen protector and 33w charger
Oh I got it... the Note 13 5G user Dimensity 6080 but the Note 13 uses SD685... prices seems identical?Thank you! Will check out the video... thanks for the link... it's a bit weird that the Shopee listing under the Official Xiaomi Global Store Singapore says SD685... GSMArena says Dimensity 6080... not sure why so different... maybe different markets?
seems u did not check the press release link, nvm, refer to table belowThank you! Will check out the video... thanks for the link... it's a bit weird that the Shopee listing under the Official Xiaomi Global Store Singapore says SD685... GSMArena says Dimensity 6080... not sure why so different... maybe different markets?
Oops... the 5G model is $60 more... $259 for the Note 13, and $319 for the 5G model...Oh I got it... the Note 13 5G user Dimensity 6080 but the Note 13 uses SD685... prices seems identical?
Yeah... I didn't realize that there is a differentiation between 4G & 5G models... cos I thought in 2024 all phones would have 5G chipsets already... but I guess it makes sense for budget phone lines... every dollar matters for the typical market it targets... for my purposes, the 4G model is good enough... so the $60 savings is much appreciated...seems u did not check the press release link, nvm, refer to table below
6080 is the 5g version
![]()
You can only decide that yourself base on your budgets and needs. Personally, 4g CPU is inferior to that of 5g. Depending on the pricing, redmi note 12 turbo might even be more worth while but that requires you to install custom ROM.Yeah... I didn't realize that there is a differentiation between 4G & 5G models... cos I thought in 2024 all phones would have 5G chipsets already... but I guess it makes sense for budget phone lines... every dollar matters for the typical market it targets... for my purposes, the 4G model is good enough... so the $60 savings is much appreciated...
Just not sure if should get the 6/128 or the 8/256 model... thinking the 8GB RAM may allow the phone to used a few more years without too much slow down by the time the phone is 3-4 years old...
Redmi Note 13 4G cpu is so bad that it hasn't even caught up with Redmi note 10 4GYou can only decide that yourself base on your budgets and needs. Personally, 4g CPU is inferior to that of 5g. Depending on the pricing, redmi note 12 turbo might even be more worth while but that requires you to install custom ROM.