Thanks for the link... good to do a comparison...

You can't until u change.how to check the youtrip rates?
so there could be a possibility youtrip rates are worst than i change physical money also?You can't until u change.
Seems like in the last few months money changers give better rates than using cards.so there could be a possibility youtrip rates are worst than i change physical money also?
u can do this method for any cards, but no guarantee it will be close or not. also inside yt app, there is no quick way to check. same for revolut and trust.I thought youtrip rates can be checked from mastercard forex calculator. Set bank fees to 0%...
https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/personal/get-support/convert-currency.html
It should be very close when you charge a trnx or withdraw money.
I'm seeing 3.3 in trust how u r seeing 3.0?like today, i got a fradulent charge on my trust card in ringgit. trust shows the exchange rate to be 3.00. but visa rate is 3.3555. https://www.visa.com.sg/support/consumer/travel-support/exchange-rate-calculator.html
u can do this method for any cards, but no guarantee it will be close or not. also inside yt app, there is no quick way to check. same for revolut and trust.
like today, i got a fradulent charge on my trust card in ringgit. trust shows the exchange rate to be 3.00. but visa rate is 3.3555. https://www.visa.com.sg/support/consumer/travel-support/exchange-rate-calculator.html
Ok, there's another way to check, using yt's telegram group, but for only some of the popular currencies, including tw$: https://web.telegram.org/a/#-1001365832776_26365
![]()
The most accurate is do an exchange. Next is check the telegram group .Well.... my method is listed within YT own FAQ under their wholesale exchange rate between their partners and Mastercard with marginal difference of 0.1%...
I always tell people unless u r changing like 100k, else minimal differences is okay... Just like people exchange TWD in SG for NTD$25 (but out of stock), I just accept the rate at NTD$24.5 cos I just exchange like SGD$1k...
https://support.you.co/hc/en-us/art...he-exchange-rates-and-fees-offered-by-YouTrip
https://support.you.co/hc/en-us/articles/360000605014-What-are-Wholesale-Exchange-Rates
no. use their easycard.I am wondering can Youtrip (either physical or virtual card) can be used like EZ-Link card when traveling on Taipei Metro or their bus services?
i read they plan to roll out next year 2025 so meantime still need easycardI am wondering can Youtrip (either physical or virtual card) can be used like EZ-Link card when traveling on Taipei Metro or their bus services?
no. use their easycard.
i read they plan to roll out next year 2025 so meantime still need easycard
https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/news/5926318
Ok u try n update here pls.![]()
I just googled and found this info that Youtrip can be used in both Taipei and Kaohsiung metro
https://support.you.co/hc/en-us/articles/900000905746-Can-I-use-my-YouTrip-card-for-public-transport-rides-outside-of-Singapore#:~:text=Yes!,overseas transaction fees may apply.
Ok, will try in my next trip to TaipeiOk u try n update here pls.
Just a few post above have mentioned. Dunno why u dun read.Has anyone withdraw NT$ from local atm using Youtrip?