YouTrip for Taipei

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2017
Messages
17,522
Reaction score
6,090
I think only those who uses it frequently will know for sure. I also heard Trust is great in Malaysia, I also heard Youtrip is best in Malaysia. I will know when I use them myself. haha.
This weekend will be my virgin test in JB. Test in SG good.
 

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
17,564
Reaction score
125
besides Youttrip/revolut,
Trust card is also good? it’s credit card no need to top up account,
thinking of using it to pre-paid for hotel room, i book direct from hotel website...
 

pohu

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2000
Messages
6,684
Reaction score
1,711
I just applied my youtrip card which I added it to my Google Wallet.

So as first time user, I can just tap the Youtrip card via the Google Wallet and without doing anything?
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,265
Reaction score
9,024
I just applied my youtrip card which I added it to my Google Wallet.

So as first time user, I can just tap the Youtrip card via the Google Wallet and without doing anything?
It's a debit card. You need to top up with some singapore $ first.
 

coey

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2001
Messages
6,873
Reaction score
1,170
My experience this year
cash >>> trust >youtrip
The cash exchange in SG is mucher higher than Google rate. Trust and youtrip around Google rate but trust only better than utrip by 0.00
 

wongkc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2001
Messages
21,918
Reaction score
9,770
My experience this year
cash >>> trust >youtrip
The cash exchange in SG is mucher higher than Google rate. Trust and youtrip around Google rate but trust only better than utrip by 0.00

Actually the rates at Taoyuan airport is quite good... better than the money exchangers in SG...
 

wongkc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2001
Messages
21,918
Reaction score
9,770
Last time yes but now no. Sg rate now higher than airport

Really... I went last yr Dec... did a tax refund at the airport and cash out the refund at the money exchange... saw the rates there still better than the rates in SG...

Maybe now different... forgot is which TW bank... maybe can check the rates online first...
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,265
Reaction score
9,024
Really... I went last yr Dec... did a tax refund at the airport and cash out the refund at the money exchange... saw the rates there still better than the rates in SG...

Maybe now different... forgot is which TW bank... maybe can check the rates online first...
The tw bank rates are worst than sg now.

Eg BOT: https://rate.bot.com.tw/xrt?Lang=en-US
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top