YouTrip for Taipei

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
42,717
Reaction score
737
Best lor. I hope my turn will come soon as my children reaches adulthood. Haha.
台灣🧑‍🤝‍🧑多。
沒法子。
Some are my colleagues as well.
You treat them well, you go back, got some benefits too.
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,246
Reaction score
9,009
台灣🧑‍🤝‍🧑多。
沒法子。
Some are my colleagues as well.
You treat them well, you go back, got some benefits too.
I have many Taiwan colleague there too. I'm in a regional role so work with them frequently. Everytime I go there on holidays they will want to bring me out. I always say no as I do not want to bother them. Then they recommend me where to go eat. Taiwanese are really very welcoming, until I feel very paiseh. Now I go there holidays I dun tell them anymore haha.
 

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
42,717
Reaction score
737
I have many Taiwan colleague there too. I'm in a regional role so work with them frequently. Everytime I go there on holidays they will want to bring me out. I always say no as I do not want to bother them. Then they recommend me where to go eat. Taiwanese are really very welcoming, until I feel very paiseh. Now I go there holidays I dun tell them anymore haha.
Cannot dun tell。
I will be in Hsinchu, one of them will drive down.
Just settled my speedy immigration.
No need queue liao.
 

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
42,717
Reaction score
737
台湾社会重人情, 饭局往来不累吗?
新加坡不是他們的首選,找機會多了解狀況,哈喇幾句,日子比較開心。
Utrip today, 22.89 if It hits 22,9, I go withdraw 20k first.
 

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
14,555
Reaction score
218
新加坡不是他們的首選,找機會多了解狀況,哈喇幾句,日子比較開心。
Utrip today, 22.89 if It hits 22,9, I go withdraw 20k first.
swee la... must be rebounding for me to withdraw cash on Wednesday... Hahahaha....
 

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
14,555
Reaction score
218
新加坡不是他們的首選,找機會多了解狀況,哈喇幾句,日子比較開心。
Utrip today, 22.89 if It hits 22,9, I go withdraw 20k first.
oh ya... which atm u used in the airport? u forget liao.... Hahahahaha....
 

rrr2015

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
13,248
Reaction score
4,854
Today iwthdraw 20k, so they will show i withdraw like 20114.05
Deducted 881.84 from my u trip.
Rate online shows 22.94
even with transaction fee rate still better than money changer 22.45
 

rrr2015

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
13,248
Reaction score
4,854
So share a comparison lor.
Trust Card me dun have, but glad to use you trip.
Next will be on 16, make another 8000 withdrawal.
ya glad u & others share. will still apply trust for backup
 

naxchua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
14,555
Reaction score
218
So share a comparison lor.
Trust Card me dun have, but glad to use you trip.
Next will be on 16, make another 8000 withdrawal.
How can u not have Trust card? Hahaha... Later I wanna hard sell to u liao... :p
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top