YTD 2026 Networth tracking thread

madtari

Master Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2002
Messages
2,963
Reaction score
5
Congrats! But have to find fault with your pie chart title... CPF OA is not liquid asset unless you have created RA with FRS (then whatever remaining amount in OA & SA can then be withdrawn anytime and can be truly counted as liquid asset). =:p
My dividend portfolio finally exceeded $500k in May! :D
(*Figures are accurate as of 31 May)

bbcb77f989d9a3008f599cca0a6094a639f4674b.JPG
 

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
12,206
Reaction score
2,669
My dividend portfolio finally exceeded $500k in May! :D
(*Figures are accurate as of 31 May)

bbcb77f989d9a3008f599cca0a6094a639f4674b.JPG

Nice! I see that you had 5% cash previously and now just about 1.2%, so you have put your cash to work during the May dip. Good job!
 
Last edited:

Dividends Warrior

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2010
Messages
25,011
Reaction score
3,011
Wow your average dividend is $20000? Do you worry that yield might be lower in future?

My annual dividends is roughly $28k, similar to the rental yield of a 5-room hdb flat. ;)
Ermm... as long as the reits keep growing their DPUs, I'm not too worried.
 

Dividends Warrior

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2010
Messages
25,011
Reaction score
3,011
Congrats! But have to find fault with your pie chart title... CPF OA is not liquid asset unless you have created RA with FRS (then whatever remaining amount in OA & SA can then be withdrawn anytime and can be truly counted as liquid asset). =:p

Oh, my apologies. Forgot to mention that my CPF OA will be wiped out to pay for my property purchase. Since I am able to spend this money, I considered it to be 'liquid'? Hahaha! :s13:
 

homer123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
10,164
Reaction score
5,102
My liquid networth (not incl properties) finally drop in 2019 due to the bad stock market in May.


Date Liq Networth Changes %
2018-Dec 1353208.451
2019-Jan 1411306.693 58098.24204 4.293369733
2019-Feb 1461394.212 50087.51948 3.549017357
2019-Mar 1481127.619 19733.40674 1.350313733
2019-Apr 1514341.128 33213.50926 2.2424475
2019-May 1494299.238 -20041.88987 -1.323472598
 

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
28,341
Reaction score
2,460
I think your more updated one lose even more money already, my stock portfolio drop a lot for the past one week.

My liquid networth (not incl properties) finally drop in 2019 due to the bad stock market in May.


Date Liq Networth Changes %
2018-Dec 1353208.451
2019-Jan 1411306.693 58098.24204 4.293369733
2019-Feb 1461394.212 50087.51948 3.549017357
2019-Mar 1481127.619 19733.40674 1.350313733
2019-Apr 1514341.128 33213.50926 2.2424475
2019-May 1494299.238 -20041.88987 -1.323472598
 

homer123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
10,164
Reaction score
5,102
My networth is up-to-date till 31st May.. Unless today market drop 5% today..LOL
I think your more updated one lose even more money already, my stock portfolio drop a lot for the past one week.
 

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
12,206
Reaction score
2,669
My networth is up-to-date till 31st May.. Unless today market drop 5% today..LOL

Your networth has gone up a lot when markets went up and didn't fall as much when markets fell. In May markets have fallen back to Feb levels. How did you manage to escape the drawdown?
 

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
28,341
Reaction score
2,460
Your networth has gone up a lot when markets went up and didn't fall as much when markets fell. In May markets have fallen back to Feb levels. How did you manage to escape the drawdown?


Maybe REIT heavy. :D
 

homer123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
10,164
Reaction score
5,102
I bought quite a lot of US bonds ,Exchange trade debt and Preferred shares during Nov and Dec when they tanked almost 10-20%.. They did not seem to drop a lot during May.


Btw, I also hold quite a lot cash ..almost 430K
Your networth has gone up a lot when markets went up and didn't fall as much when markets fell. In May markets have fallen back to Feb levels. How did you manage to escape the drawdown?
 
Last edited:

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
28,341
Reaction score
2,460
I bought quite a lot of US bonds ,Exchange trade debt and Preferred shares during Nov and Dec when they tanked almost 10-20%.. They did not seem to drop a lot during May.


Btw, I also hold quite a lot cash ..almost 430K


Strong..... :D:eek::eek:
 

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
12,206
Reaction score
2,669
I bought quite a lot of US bonds ,Exchange trade debt and Preferred shares during Nov and Dec when they tanked almost 10-20%.. They did not seem to drop a lot during May.


Btw, I also hold quite a lot cash ..almost 430K

Awesome man! You managed it better than most of us.
 

homer123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
10,164
Reaction score
5,102
I am starting to worry a terrible bear market is coming that even the bond market will not be spared.. You could take advantage since you have divested all your investment and in mostly cash..
Awesome man! You managed it better than most of us.
 

OngHuatHuat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
28,341
Reaction score
2,460
Your 500 k sgd cash should cushion it well.
Unlike me, I only have debts.

I am starting to worry a terrible bear market is coming that even the bond market will not be spared.. You could take advantage since you have divested all your investment and in mostly cash..
 

Trader11

Banned
Joined
Oct 14, 2018
Messages
15,695
Reaction score
5,235
I am starting to worry a terrible bear market is coming that even the bond market will not be spared.. You could take advantage since you have divested all your investment and in mostly cash..

How old are you? Where did you have so much cash?
 

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
12,206
Reaction score
2,669
I am starting to worry a terrible bear market is coming that even the bond market will not be spared.. You could take advantage since you have divested all your investment and in mostly cash..

I sold some PUTs at SPY 260 last week. So I am also positioned on the long side. My total equity exposure is 38%.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top