- Joined
- Jul 5, 2001
- Messages
- 44,638
- Reaction score
- 8,484
Ikr.. I looked at the Aussie store.. ****, they have almost everything. Home Max, Nest Hub Max..
Ya loh see our store vomit blood

Ikr.. I looked at the Aussie store.. ****, they have almost everything. Home Max, Nest Hub Max..
Machiam still in concept. Half baked, wasn't finished. Now fingers swipe here swipe there. Next time use eyes to swipe siol![]()
Last time sg no google store, wants to buy a google phone so troublesome. Even now with an online store also so empty.
Ikr.. I looked at the Aussie store.. ****, they have almost everything. Home Max, Nest Hub Max..
Actually I was interested in home hub since launch but then SG don't have. Then carousel all mark up so high. End up don't want buy liao.
I hope ah during the final official release they settle the swipe left and right to go back issue lol. If it remains like that then really is zzz![]()
Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL
Local store still needs to pay extra surcharge still can remember my situation when buying pixel 3xl from sg Google storeYa loh see our store vomit blood
![]()
Good news is the new google nest hub 10inch is coming
Sometimes use liao sibeh pek chek
Local store still needs to pay extra surcharge still can remember my situation when buying pixel 3xl from sg Google store
Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
Good news is the new google nest hub 10inch is coming
Sometimes use liao sibeh pek chek
Actually why dun they make the hubs run on batteries? That way, we can put them anywhere...

Plus mine xl within three months need to go to service center for repair cos screen has issue. Omg.Hahah this I remember. Only got 3 big issues in the beginning - the extra charge buying from Google store, the delay by singtel and people going to service centre to exchange cause the screen got tint lol
Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL
I armchio deep insaai.For Singapore market?!Good news is the new google nest hub 10inch is coming ��
Sometimes use liao sibeh pek chek
The courts orchard promoter smoked me, do you need SD card for pixel 3a.I armchio deep insaai.
Sent from ε°η±³οΌι»οΌι using GAGT


super long ago since Google's phone have a SD card slot broBut the pixel 3a only has internal storage of 64gb,and cannot have expandable storage....
But the pixel 3a only has internal storage of 64gb,and cannot have expandable storage....
wifi calling on singtel supported on pixel 3/3xl yet?
been lurking and the current singtel deal for pixel 3 not bad. i am tempted.
but my last android phone was nexus 5. being pampered by the telcos support for iphones.
does pixel 3/xl feel like an orphan to the telcos like singtel?
Singtel Wifi Calling, and Volte seems like still not supported yet