Yes... Only oyster omelets can make it.so the coffee shop next to the chendol closed???planning to go there next week..
Yes... Only oyster omelets can make it.
How abt Silkair?I am looking at going to Penang end Nov. When will be the best time to get the air tickets? I was checking the few budget airlines, all around $200 and above lor...
Uber. RM 14-20 without surge.hey all, usually in Penang...which Grab service you guys using? Grabtaxi or Grabcar? For Grabtaxi got booking fees? How much from Airport to Georgetown, near Komtar? Thanks!
thanks chaotah...do you have any promo code effective from Oct 27? mind to share?
No I just used my sg account.thanks chaotah...do you have any promo code effective from Oct 27? mind to share?![]()
While rather expensive and can be a long wait, the Assam laksa near kek lok si is highly recommended!
I would recommend Mount Erskine road side assam laksa.
Erskine road is rather long... can narrow down?