Air conditioning - Any recommendations please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

thamkw2002

Reaction score
To chamkw2002,
They need to vacuum the pipes first before releasing the gas into the pipes and test run the system.
What temp do you set for your master room?
They can check by the gas level or fancoil coil coldness.

Terumo,
My MB is 13000 BTU, i set temp at 25 with fan 3, feel cooling but not those type of coldness. i'd try to set it to 23 Deg and its cold.
From what i saw, he just connected all the pipes to the condenser and immediately he turn on all the gas valve. So if they dont pump down the line, will it cause anything? compressor lifespan shorten? Noisy?

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
Terumo,
My MB is 13000 BTU, i set temp at 25 with fan 3, feel cooling but not those type of coldness. i'd try to set it to 23 Deg and its cold.
From what i saw, he just connected all the pipes to the condenser and immediately he turn on all the gas valve. So if they dont pump down the line, will it cause anything? compressor lifespan shorten? Noisy?

Gas pressure not up to maximum for inverter model.

thamkw2002

Reaction score
Thank you KimSim for your reply,
so what should be the the correct pressure for MXY-4A28VA compressor?

Coolserve spec for this compressor is 30366 BTU. Why they told me is only 28000 BTU ?

tomoya

Reaction score
Hi I'm planning to install aircon for my house. This is my first time purchasing aircon. Wanna ask usually where do ur buy aircon? Courts, best, gain city or any other reputable dealer?

any1 can help? Planning to buy daikin brand. Went to courts but they never sell daikin brand

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
Thank you KimSim for your reply,
so what should be the the correct pressure for MXY-4A28VA compressor?

Coolserve spec for this compressor is 30366 BTU. Why they told me is only 28000 BTU ?

Corrected pressure should be around 150+/- for inverter model. Need to check with experience Aircon man as well.

4A28 the actual BTU Max was 30k, but after factory setting to current limitation lock at 8.5A, left 7.2kw X 3412 = 24.56k BTU only, unless you do the same like me go to adjusted the current input for 11A to be maximum the input watt as well.

Faster cooling and higher BTU but pay slighly higher a bit.
Otherwise go with 4G28 will do

kimsim

Suspended
Reaction score
any1 can help? Planning to buy daikin brand. Went to courts but they never sell daikin brand

Courts higher price, maybe can go to GC for shopping, they had a lots choice too.
Price still reasonable than courts

Neverland99

Reaction score
Hi, can any expert advise on Mitsubishi Electric Inverter system 3 air con with 5 ticks please? There seems to have variants in the model number of the compressor and blower unit. Different companies offer different variants, eg MSYFJ10 vs MSXY-FJ blowers. It is very confusing and very difficult to make a comparison. Thank-you in advance for your advise.

Last edited:

friendlyguy

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, need to check with you all guys.
Is it normal that water leakage on outdoor unit as the picture? so beside the water drop at pipe, it also dropped through unit

bz1qS1g.jpg

Btw, where to buy daiso aircon filter online at aliexpress and taobao? any links provided?thanks

TopGun

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Corrected pressure should be around 150+/- for inverter model. Need to check with experience Aircon man as well.

4A28 the actual BTU Max was 30k, but after factory setting to current limitation lock at 8.5A, left 7.2kw X 3412 = 24.56k BTU only, unless you do the same like me go to adjusted the current input for 11A to be maximum the input watt as well.

Faster cooling and higher BTU but pay slighly higher a bit.
Otherwise go with 4G28 will do

How to adjust the current input? Using the 3A28VA. Running 1 each of GE10, 13 and 18

Reaction score
Is toshiba good? 3999 for sys 4.

Compressor 34k
Hall 24k
Room 9k x 2
Masterbedroom 12k

Made in Japan.

Speed was so strong as well compared to starmex

terumo

Reaction score
To Neverland99,

There are referring to the same 5 ticks model, MSYFJ10 & MSXY-FJ.
Different companies might have different way of stating the model.

Neverland99

Reaction score
To Neverland99,

There are referring to the same 5 ticks model, MSYFJ10 & MSXY-FJ.
Different companies might have different way of stating the model.

Thank-you bro for your advise. What about the different blower model that they offer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.