Air purifier? - Part 2

westtraveller

Master Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2014
Messages
2,954
Reaction score
1,685
I last time ever bought filters from this seller before. Got that RFID sticker. Able to detect. Didn’t buy 3H AP. As for my Pro APs, bought long ago, cannot remember exactly from who already.

No particular seller to recommend. I usually see pricing and reviews.
Thanks.. I also self answer here.. found the lowest current price for 3H on courts, same as unknown lazada seller. Hopefully they ship quickly
 

occifer

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2018
Messages
39,363
Reaction score
4,359
Get the Xiaomi 3H. I also have the Sqair, actually, both are good. But I prefer Sqair because every morning no more sinus block nose issue. On the other hand, I turn on Xiaomi full speed when i tidy my room and change my bedsheet.

And I think the Sqair double promo already finish liao.

Is sqair quiet? And filter cost is how much compared to Xiaomi?
 

occifer

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2018
Messages
39,363
Reaction score
4,359
Anymore models for bedroom to suggest? Prefer those around 50 dba maximum and able to filter food smell as my xiaomi 3h is not able to do so efficently and quietly despite trying all types of filter.

Others have said Xiaomi night mode is quiet, true?

Any review on sharp air purifier J30E-B?

Anyone tried this before

1. AirFree P Series – uses heat to destroy airborne viruses​


Wat does it do?
 
Last edited:

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
16,609
Reaction score
577
3H purifier have low/med/high speed, auto and night mode as well. Cant hear a thing in auto/night mode.
auto later erractic. sometimes detect wrongly then go high for a few seconds before coming down.

if sound concern, I will suggest put at night mode at night. I am using the Pro btw.
 

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
16,609
Reaction score
577
Hi - which shop is recommended for xiaomi 3H? I see minihelpers on lazada has a lower price than the official lazada store. Ok seller or should I bite the bullet abd buy from official store?
just make sure they put have RFID. If don't have trigger shopee refund.
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,286
Reaction score
420
why rfid?
Coz xiaomi build it such that the air purifier will only run with their products, too many fake filters le.
auto later erractic. sometimes detect wrongly then go high for a few seconds before coming down.

if sound concern, I will suggest put at night mode at night. I am using the Pro btw.
I usually use med speed during the day and night mode at night. But i do leave it at auto at night before, no sound also. Or maybe im too deep in sleep. lol. But i also tried during the day and not much big movement in fan speed as well.
 

loveexercisedream

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
6
Hi - which shop is recommended for xiaomi 3H? I see minihelpers on lazada has a lower price than the official lazada store. Ok seller or should I bite the bullet abd buy from official store?
i think buy from original store better leh.. authentic ones from shopee can refund if got problems
 

occifer

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2018
Messages
39,363
Reaction score
4,359
they have the night mode (moon logo). Very quiet. You cant hear anything.

Wat about Cosmo and Panasonic air purifier?

And anyonne tried this one...uses heat, no filters needed

1. AirFree P Series – uses heat to destroy airborne viruses​


Cosmo is German made with 5 year warranty
 

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
16,609
Reaction score
577
Coz xiaomi build it such that the air purifier will only run with their products, too many fake filters le.

I usually use med speed during the day and night mode at night. But i do leave it at auto at night before, no sound also. Or maybe im too deep in sleep. lol. But i also tried during the day and not much big movement in fan speed as well.
previously I use auto too but occasionally (not often) it will become erratic so to prevent it from happening, night mode is safer.
 

Lucky177

Master Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2002
Messages
4,275
Reaction score
86
Actually without RFID can still use, (at least for my Pro AP) … just that will prompt you to use “authentic” and you need to manually reset the filter lifespan to 100% by pressing and hold the button behind the AP.

With RFID, no need. Will auto reset to 100% once you change. And will not prompt you to use “authentic”.

In the past, there’s no RFID stickers, after that then they implement such.

Of course nowadays, if seller claim is authentic, make sure there’s RFID sticker.
 

occifer

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2018
Messages
39,363
Reaction score
4,359
Anyone use airfree before?
I only worry it heats up the room since it uses no filters and uses heat instead.
It won't remove dust however.
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,286
Reaction score
420
Actually without RFID can still use, (at least for my Pro AP) … just that will prompt you to use “authentic” and you need to manually reset the filter lifespan to 100% by pressing and hold the button behind the AP.

With RFID, no need. Will auto reset to 100% once you change. And will not prompt you to use “authentic”.

In the past, there’s no RFID stickers, after that then they implement such.

Of course nowadays, if seller claim is authentic, make sure there’s RFID sticker.
Will it still run even without RFID on filter? Coz i was thinking of buying the purple filter from TB instead. Local selling $38-$45, TB abt $13-16. Just need to find xiaomi TB or those with loads of reviews.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top