rethaFrey
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2004
- Messages
- 24,016
- Reaction score
- 158
read their reviews lo
yea i know. but there's a lot so if anyone here used before then i can narrow down my options
read their reviews lo

$45. �� Good buy! ������


anyone purchased the gen2 xiaomi via qoo10 recently? so many listings, not sure which is reliable.
Hi all, I bought Samsung AX40 at the recommendations of the expert here and also the filters from taobao but I went abit too enthusiastic with the purchase and end up have quite abit of hepa filter. Pls let me know if u want the filter, one is need fixed nicely one, the other need to do a little customisation to fit.
search the thread. someone list out the difference of gen1 gen2 and pro
cos he own all 3.
qoo10 lazada with coupons and discounts for deals.
Hi, I have the Samsung AX40 which I bought over a yr ago. The filter seems a bit dusty now. Can I clean it and reuse? Or must I buy new filters. Where's a good place to get the filter? I remember last time there was a link from taobao to get the filters. But if I remembered correctly, they are thicker and some parts have to be removed to fit them in. Can anyone comment? Thanks!
to all gurus here, is sharp FP-E50E better than xiaomi AP2? i intend to get another xiaomi AP2 to put in baby room but wife said get a better 1...
ur wife wan better in what sense?

better filtration / functionality wise.
to me after comparison xiaomi 2 is good enough and much cheaper, but her mentality is tiong product = quality not so good![]()
better filtration / functionality wise.
to me after comparison xiaomi 2 is good enough and much cheaper, but her mentality is tiong product = quality not so good![]()
Seems most of discussions recently are on gen2, was thinking if pro is worth the money as it is a lot more ex.
Anyone bought a dehumidifier beside air purifier?.