all about the Singtel [Aztech 7003]

cw_ssci

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2007
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Reset to factory default still only see 404. I think I have no chance.
Anyway the firmware version is 6.0.20.1.58.1.8.
 

pepsic0la123

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2013
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
i cannot access the advanced gateway as well on my 7003

gives me the 404 error, anyone knows a way around it?

firmware 6.0.20.1.64.1.5
 

pkumarra

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I am able to get to the login page by using 192.168.1.254/Singtel
Mind the capital "S"

The old username and password don't seem to work though.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
I am able to get to the login page by using 192.168.1.254/Singtel
Mind the capital "S"

The old username and password don't seem to work though.

the admin id and password still work!

its 192.168.1.254/singtel, not Singtel
 

pkumarra

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
The firmware on mine is 6.0.20.1.64.1.5

On this, 192.168.1.254/singtel does not work. Same for the old username and password.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
The firmware on mine is 6.0.20.1.64.1.5

On this, 192.168.1.254/singtel does not work. Same for the old username and password.

Erm let me check tonight. I rmb i have the same version as yours..
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
The firmware on mine is 6.0.20.1.64.1.5

On this, 192.168.1.254/singtel does not work. Same for the old username and password.

i cannot access the advanced gateway as well on my 7003

gives me the 404 error, anyone knows a way around it?

firmware 6.0.20.1.64.1.5

The latest firmware available for 7003 is 309.6.1-007

I wonder how you get the firmware in red? It doesn't seem to be the firmware for 7000/7002 too.

with regards to advanced gateway, the userID and password are the same for all aztech models so far. if you need help, you could either contact aztech directly, or you could call singtel. advanced settings will be handled by aztech. contact number is printed on the modems themselves.
 

thiamhui

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2001
Messages
819
Reaction score
123
From my router :-

System Info :-
Model: FG7003GRV(AC)
Firmware Version: 309.6.1-007
Software Version: V4.12L.08
Bootloader (CFE) Version: 1.0.38-114.185
Wireless Driver Version: 6.30.102.7.cpe4.12L08.4
 

merc

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
2
The latest batch of 7003's firmware is different from the older batches.
 

zevth

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2001
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
I just recontracted and upgraded to the 500mbps plan, and got the 7003 router. I also could only access the "Advanced" login page with the capital S, but as stated earlier, old login details no longer work.

Software Version: 6.0.20.1.64.1.5
Release Date: Oct 14 2014
Platform: Aztech 7003

On another note, I have been using an Asus AC68U until Singtel replaced my old Pace router yesterday. Should I go back to the AC68U? My wireless performance actually seems better with the 7003, and MioTV also seems to work more smoothly with the Aztech.
 

jtjt00

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
17,700
Reaction score
526
I just recontracted and upgraded to the 500mbps plan, and got the 7003 router. I also could only access the "Advanced" login page with the capital S, but as stated earlier, old login details no longer work.

Software Version: 6.0.20.1.64.1.5
Release Date: Oct 14 2014
Platform: Aztech 7003

On another note, I have been using an Asus AC68U until Singtel replaced my old Pace router yesterday. Should I go back to the AC68U? My wireless performance actually seems better with the 7003, and MioTV also seems to work more smoothly with the Aztech.

Who will buy Asus AC68U if this SingTel free Aztech 7003 is better?
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
I just recontracted and upgraded to the 500mbps plan, and got the 7003 router. I also could only access the "Advanced" login page with the capital S, but as stated earlier, old login details no longer work.

Software Version: 6.0.20.1.64.1.5
Release Date: Oct 14 2014
Platform: Aztech 7003

On another note, I have been using an Asus AC68U until Singtel replaced my old Pace router yesterday. Should I go back to the AC68U? My wireless performance actually seems better with the 7003, and MioTV also seems to work more smoothly with the Aztech.

I got my 7003 in jan 15.. hmm, let me see if aztech can help on this..
 

serverxeon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2003
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
229
if anyone has any details, can pm me den i'll put it on the first page.

if anyone wanna know more details they should ask the singtel technicians when they come ur house (not the CSO over the telephone)

they are subcontractors and they can tell u more stuffs... when they fixing ur line, you shun bian tell them you need like advanced feature need to unlock the advanced menu... ask them for the user and pwd...

say sth like, "guest wifi", "QoS" etc...
 

thiamhui

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2001
Messages
819
Reaction score
123
if anyone has any details, can pm me den i'll put it on the first page.

if anyone wanna know more details they should ask the singtel technicians when they come ur house (not the CSO over the telephone)

they are subcontractors and they can tell u more stuffs... when they fixing ur line, you shun bian tell them you need like advanced feature need to unlock the advanced menu... ask them for the user and pwd...

say sth like, "guest wifi", "QoS" etc...
Yap… Like for my case, I need to disable the QoS so that my NAS can work properly.

Looks like they didn't push out the new firmware online.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top