
Please check your PM.I am signing up for a TDA account tomorrow. Looking for someone to share the referral code and split the referral fee. Thank you.
So free comission does it apply to Ireland domiciled ETF as well?
Hi all, looking to set up a account as well, any referral bonus please PM me as well.
Also how is their FX rates/fees no point if zero com but kill us with the FX fees.
Also any dividend processing fees, custody fees for TDA?
may i ask those who used TD, are there any fees to shorting shares such as locate fees on both large cap and hard to borrow stocks for TD?
anything to note if coming from ibkr background?
One is US site and the other is SG site. Sign up via the SG site.am new to this.. is there a difference between tdameritrade.com and tdameritrade.com.sg? saw that the no commissions trading page is from the .com site whereas the .com.sg site still says there are fees involved. if i wanna set up an account, do i create it in the .com or .com.sg site?
One is US site and the other is SG site. Sign up via the SG site.
Could be. I've received TDA email to inform the zero commission which I posted on this thread.okay thank you! means the SG site is not updated yet with the zero commissions trading right?
Brilliant!https://tickertape.tdameritrade.com/trading/short-selling-basics-shorting-a-stock-17047
The article should answer your question.
Could be. I've received TDA email to inform the zero commission which I posted on this thread.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/128772775-post157.html
Received this from TDA yesterday:
The investing and trading experience you know and love is getting even better. Starting 3 August, you'll also enjoy:
$0 commission on online stock trades
$0 commission on online ETF trades
$0 commission on online options trades
(Contract fees now only USD$0.70, plus no assignment or exercise fees.)
Applies to U.S. exchange-listed stocks, ETFs, and options.
The change to zero commissions comes with zero change to the level of service you've come to expect. You still get unlimited free access to our best-in-class trading platforms. Plus, you get knowledgeable local support and helpful educational resources. Who says you can't get something for nothing?
https://tickertape.tdameritrade.com/trading/short-selling-basics-shorting-a-stock-17047
The article should answer your question.
No worries, mate!I see! Thanks again![]()
Who want share the referral rebate (50/50)? Pls pm me the referral link
I believe you have to send USD to TD. So the conversion happens before your funds hit TDA.So how is the FX spread in TD?
I believe you have to send USD to TD. So the conversion happens before your funds hit TDA.
TDA doesn't understand any currency other than USD.