
Hi lwm92,
Every discount we can get from TD Ameritrade is good as their service and platfrom is fantastic but expensive compare to other broker. How much discount did you get for stock trading?
A lot of people can say that your profit depends on your skills of making predictions or making steps based on the analysis of markets, but I think that it also depends on specific trading strategy, which you prefer to use. I like heiken ashi strategy finmaxfx, cause it can provide the most reliable and profitable strategy in comparison with others strategies, and has only necessary currency pairs, commodities and stock indices.
im not lucky i think prob my account size lower than yours hahaha
So i have received some PMs from a few of you out there, asking how to reduce its comms fee for trading. Personally on my side, because i have only funded around 3k+ initially, the options fee incurred on my side was huge. For each trade that i made: 1 buy limit order, and 1 sell limit order, i have to pay for $10.60 + (no.of contracts*per contract fees)... so each trade amounts to $20+
+ USD at least.. To reduce it, you will have to write in an email to TD, explaining your situation and telling them its a huge burden on your end and hoping they can reduce it lower. They were really helpful and mine got reduced to $1++ per options contract with no min fee. (so is i trade 4 contracts, is $1.3*4 for a buy order, and $1.3*4 again for a sell order). Relatively for stock trading you will also need to email them.
Because im a new user in this forum, i cant reply to your PMs so if any other queries i will reply here, or u can contact me on telegram @sixtfoot1![]()
Any reasons to use TD instead of scb? Or ib
Posted from PCWX using Nokia 3310
" Referral Program
For every client you refer who funds a new account with a minimum of USD$3500, we will credit USD$188 to your account. For questions or to refer a friend,
Should consider some sharing.
Just to be clear, are you looking for current TDA client who is willing to share the referral bonus with you? I'm happy to PM you if this is what you are asking.Any ex-TDA account holder want share the referral bonus USD$188, can PM me your contact no. as I not enough post count to PM.
Just to be clear, are you looking for current TDA client who is willing to share the referral bonus with you? I'm happy to PM you if this is what you are asking.
I noted referral bonus is $88 and not $188.
Ok. Just PM you my contact.Yes I looking for someone to share the referral bonus $88. PM your contact as I cant send pm .. less than 10 post :O
Received this from TDA yesterday:Anyone manage to get a discounted interest on the Margin that is quiet high from TD Ameritrade? I think everything is negotionable![]()
0 commission means the platform be very bad for execution speed