
I've just registered and awaiting confirmation.
I noticed that it defaults to Margin Account registration.
Is there an option for Cash Account?
I've just registered and awaiting confirmation.
I noticed that it defaults to Margin Account registration.
Is there an option for Cash Account?
Same. mine is also default margin account. Was looking for the option to change to cash account to avoid pdt rule.
Hi, your inbox is full. So can't PM you my response to your question. Anw, below is my reply on funding:Who want share the referral rebate (50/50)? Pls pm me the referral link

PMed you.Hi, am looking to create a new acct with TD. Let me know your referral code; looking to split the bonus 50/50, thx!
PMed you.same here looking to open a new acct
PMed you.Would like to open an account. PM me with referral details.
BTW got any custodian fee?
I believe you have to send USD to TD. So the conversion happens before your funds hit TDA.
TDA doesn't understand any currency other than USD.
Anyone can pm or share their referral code?
Anyone can pm or share their referral code?
Would like to open an account. PM me with referral details.
BTW got any custodian fee?