ANZ Optimum World Mastercard

259850

Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2007
Messages
261
Reaction score
48
I used Optimum cc for 5% dining, when it change to Everyday cc, i cant claim 9% dining coz unable to clock minimum $600, which cc are you ppl switching to? :s11:

BOC Family Card might be useful to you if you also have online and grocery spend. 7% on dining (including weekdays), 5% on online and grocery. There is a $500 minimum spend, but maybe you can hit it given it has good rebates on 3 categories, not just dining. There is a fairly generous $100 monthly cap on rebates.
 

zumaba

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
2,436
Reaction score
43
I already had a POSB Everyday Mastercard and still have 9 Optimum$ left.

So after transferred to DBS, my ANZ Optimum Mastercard no more, and 9 Optimum$ will be transferred into 9 Daily$ into my Everday card, right?
 
Last edited:

redchallenge

Senior Member
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
1,075
Reaction score
0
the information as to what corresponding dbs/posb card and what happens to existing miles/optimum$/points is literally right there when u first enter into dbs/posb website lol.......
 

zumaba

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
2,436
Reaction score
43
I already had POSB Everyday card, so my ANZ Optimum World Mastercard will be discarded, right?

But I just receive the letter ANZ to charge $180 annual fee on ANZ Optimum World Mastercard. So I shall just ignore it or have to call ANZ to waive?
 

Civician

Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2006
Messages
401
Reaction score
4
I used this card for my groceries for the 5% rebate as it does not restrict me to certain supermarkets. Anyone can advise any card with similar benefit? Also if it come with rebate for weekend dining would be even better😁
 

wealth_farmer

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2016
Messages
540
Reaction score
1
Can try BOC Family Card.

I used this card for my groceries for the 5% rebate as it does not restrict me to certain supermarkets. Anyone can advise any card with similar benefit? Also if it come with rebate for weekend dining would be even better😁
 

kennYy

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2007
Messages
771
Reaction score
0
Any idea what will happen to our spending for July? I'm expecting to receive 250+ Optimum points for July ):
Hopefully don't tio jiak
 

grove88

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
829
Reaction score
1
Spent $2000 together with my gf ~1 day after the cashback promotion started. Gf got $100 cashback but I don't have :(. Called the CSO and they called back saying that my transaction beyond the first 2000 already (wth! one day only lehz).

Furthermore, according to the ANZ sms sent, my transaction actually went through first before my gf. Any advice from the bros and sis here? Now pending their final investigation after I shoot down their pathetic reason but I'm not hopeful because they seems to be finding one excuse after another.

If file dispute with FIDReC got use or not? $50 to get back $100 :s22:

EDIT: Add on that this one is for the 1st promotion in April.
 

Xylvis

Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2014
Messages
225
Reaction score
0
I already had POSB Everyday card, so my ANZ Optimum World Mastercard will be discarded, right?

But I just receive the letter ANZ to charge $180 annual fee on ANZ Optimum World Mastercard. So I shall just ignore it or have to call ANZ to waive?

ya you can get your waiver from ANZ, just did mine...

But I've 51 optimum pnts and $280 credit in that card, it should all be transferred right?

on top of that can i check,

POSB $1 points = Optimum 1 pnt = $1, same value right?
 

kohkohkrunch7

Junior Member
Joined
May 16, 2016
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Spent $2000 together with my gf ~1 day after the cashback promotion started. Gf got $100 cashback but I don't have :(. Called the CSO and they called back saying that my transaction beyond the first 2000 already (wth! one day only lehz).

Furthermore, according to the ANZ sms sent, my transaction actually went through first before my gf. Any advice from the bros and sis here? Now pending their final investigation after I shoot down their pathetic reason but I'm not hopeful because they seems to be finding one excuse after another.

If file dispute with FIDReC got use or not? $50 to get back $100 :s22:

EDIT: Add on that this one is for the 1st promotion in April.

Hi grove, when was your transaction? ANZ said that I was not the first 2000 too.
 

chongpang

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
2,191
Reaction score
79
Spent $2000 together with my gf ~1 day after the cashback promotion started. Gf got $100 cashback but I don't have :(. Called the CSO and they called back saying that my transaction beyond the first 2000 already (wth! one day only lehz).

Furthermore, according to the ANZ sms sent, my transaction actually went through first before my gf. Any advice from the bros and sis here? Now pending their final investigation after I shoot down their pathetic reason but I'm not hopeful because they seems to be finding one excuse after another.

If file dispute with FIDReC got use or not? $50 to get back $100 :s22:

EDIT: Add on that this one is for the 1st promotion in April.

Maybe ANZ base on 1st 2000 registered cards, not 1st 2000 spends? :s11:
 

grove88

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
829
Reaction score
1
They called me and say that they need more time to sort out my issue. They are facing a lot of queries on their cashback promotion as well. Oh wells.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top