ANZ Optimum World Mastercard

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2006
Messages
22,624
Reaction score
899
Wonder if any impact to credit report when they add a new card account for dbs replacement card. Do u guys think it will count as an additional card?
 

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
12,206
Reaction score
2,669
I think if you don't have a POSB or DBS card, it makes absolutely no sense to keep the the ANZ cards. You might as well cancel the ANZ cards and apply for the DBS/POSB cards as a new customer, you get new sign on cash back.

I have just applied for POSB Everyday card, but it is forever pending. If I don't receive it, I will* just cancel my ANZ optimum card before the transfer.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
 

foozgarden

Master Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
1
I dunno man. I been swiping a lot of travel for my family and registering for all these $100 promo that I dunno this is which batch Liao. This could be the march one

'Thank you for participating in the ANZ Travel Campaign 2017: $100 Cash Back has been credited into your account ending with ****.'

just called their cso. the promo ending 31 may will only be credited on 23 june.
so your rebate that you just rec is probly from the earlier mths previously.
 

FrontierX

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2005
Messages
6,787
Reaction score
238
Today got SMS ask me choose category and I duly did so.

Anyone knows when their optimum 5% rebates ends when their sg banking arms is sold to dbs?
 

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
12,206
Reaction score
2,669
Today got SMS ask me choose category and I duly did so.

Anyone knows when their optimum 5% rebates ends when their sg banking arms is sold to dbs?
Yes the SMS tells it very clearly:

VR2XaHxl.png


Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
 

chuanz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
5,014
Reaction score
16
Sorry my English fail.

It means after July 1 then no more optimum rebates? Then ask me opt in for what ah

Yes, quite fail... :s13:

from 1 July until a day before the transfer date can still accrue Optimum$.
Currently the transfer date is 5 August (sauce)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top