ANZ Optimum World Mastercard

sgdividends

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
2,431
Reaction score
27
Is it easy to ask them to wavie annual fee for this card?

Very easy to waive off annual fees.

But then again, I didn't have many points then.

I do not know how to respond once I accumulate many points and they say if don't pay annual fee, the card cancel and points waived

Anyone with many points accumulated able to waive off annual fees?
 

senorita88

Banned
Joined
Aug 12, 2016
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
i have accumulated over $600 optimum dollars and managed to get waiver for both principal and supplement cards
 

standing

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2010
Messages
2,290
Reaction score
35
i have accumulated over $600 optimum dollars and managed to get waiver for both principal and supplement cards

Wa.. u accumulted so much ah.. think so far i only accumulated $150+ optimum dollars... and reaching 1 yr on July..

Thinking whether i should stop using it after i claim another $50.:s8:
 

FrontierX

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2005
Messages
6,787
Reaction score
238
Why u all like to accumulate? Only risks losing them if they wan to charge I annual fees and U can't get waiver.

I always clear my rebates in the same month I charge my expenses
 

sgdividends

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
2,431
Reaction score
27
Why u all like to accumulate? Only risks losing them if they wan to charge I annual fees and U can't get waiver.

I always clear my rebates in the same month I charge my expenses

Yeah agree actually..

Hit 50 faster redeem. Later they change tncs say need redemption fee or change the minimum amount to redeem...Sian.

And u lose on the little interest ..
 

unity58

Master Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
4,980
Reaction score
2
If I miss the category selection, will they still use the previous category selection as the current one?
 

unity58

Master Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
4,980
Reaction score
2
I have been using this card for very long. Only this month I forget to update my category for the 2nd quarter. So meaning all will be reset to 1% and not auto bringing the previous category to the current quarter?
 

FrontierX

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2005
Messages
6,787
Reaction score
238
I have been using this card for very long. Only this month I forget to update my category for the 2nd quarter. So meaning all will be reset to 1% and not auto bringing the previous category to the current quarter?

Yes. Until u wait for the next quarter and choose.i think even if u chose now also will reflect in Q3. That's why I always make it a point to choose every time I am free whether I remember or not. Better choose multiple times then not at all
 

Thanatos

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
try calling in to their contact centre to register if you miss out the timeline
it work for me previously
 

galapogos

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Aug 30, 2000
Messages
30,098
Reaction score
42
Is there anywhere to check the current category selected? Tried the ANZ portal but can't find anything.
 

owenowenno

Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
109
Reaction score
11
i usually call in to check

According to this morning CSO, today-till 31/3 back-end is updating category selection and from 1St april can call in to find your category and info not input to your online account.

BTW anyone knows any (detailed guide/google document) to the qualifying merchants for each of the category?
 

Xylvis

Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2014
Messages
225
Reaction score
0
I'm going Australia this friday for 10 days, was wondering if it would be better to use ANZ card at Australia? or should i activate CIMB/DBS cards?

Anyone got experience on this? like ANZ give better conversion rate in Australia? hahaha
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top