ANZ Optimum World Mastercard

redchallenge

Senior Member
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
1,075
Reaction score
0
https://sg.anz.com/apps/getcash/ANZ_Optimum_Card_Spend_and_Get_$500_Terms_and_Conditions.pdf
Additional 5% for all qualifying card spend. ( Qualifying Card Spend excludes all brokerage / securities, ez-link, transitlink transactions, gambling transactions (including online transactions), cash advances, balance transfers, funds transfers, tax payment facility amount, instalment amounts from ANZ Instalment Payment Plan, FlexiPlan, FlexiLoan, Quick Cheque, Balance / Fund Transfer and other fees howsoever called, including but not limited to, the IRAS processing fee, annual fees, cash advance fees, interest and late fees and/or any amount brought forward from the last statement.)

Of course best to stack the additional 5% on top of the usual 5% rebate by spending on the selected category

not invitation bro, just send "MORE" to 77288 will do, I got a confirmation SMS right away

i do wonder though, $500 spend is counted from when? when I got the confirmation SMS or during my billing cycle.

hello, want to check with you guys if any of you have received the additional 5% cash back via this promo? I have forgotten the T&C and they seem to have taken the pdf down so I can't recall when it was supposed to be credited in.
 

Nanonited

Master Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
3,292
Reaction score
606
still not credited in for me too :(

So little people here applied for the promo? I spent a lot of time and effort to specially qualify for the promo so they make us jump through hoops then now don't want to credit on time is potential saga..
 

Joseph99

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
840
Reaction score
18
does any1 knows if i use this card for Qoo10 purchases.. does it come under "shopping" and eligible for 5% ? TIA.
 

vegavega25

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2016
Messages
1,166
Reaction score
127
i received my bill today and its not credited.. i think it will be reflected in the bank after 31 March.... i am expecting over $100 Optimum dollars, i wonder if i can use it to off-set my current $40+ bill so i dun have to pay :s11:

Beware that the redemption of your Optimum$ will not count as the minimum payment payable - whatever amount of your S$40+ that the minimum is.

You *need* to pay the minimum as usual, and the Optimum$ will take care of the rest.
 

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2011
Messages
7,745
Reaction score
1,331
Anyone else expecting the festive season sms promo credits to be in but has not yet reflected on their account?
 

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2011
Messages
7,745
Reaction score
1,331
I received 7 optimum$ but I should be getting 9+7 optimum$.

i am expecting 153 from the festive promo.

but now i am short of $8

i am intending to redeem my optimum dollars first then inquire with them on the discrepancy, just in case anything wierd happens and more of my Op$ disappear.
 

Nanonited

Master Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
3,292
Reaction score
606
i am expecting 153 from the festive promo.

but now i am short of $8

i am intending to redeem my optimum dollars first then inquire with them on the discrepancy, just in case anything wierd happens and more of my Op$ disappear.

Maybe some of the transactions not approved. Did u use another phone to send etc.

I got about 482 from the promo.. can't remb if I should have gotten the last 6 as the way they credit u cannot track per SMS sent
 

Nanonited

Master Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
3,292
Reaction score
606
Beware that the redemption of your Optimum$ will not count as the minimum payment payable - whatever amount of your S$40+ that the minimum is.

You *need* to pay the minimum as usual, and the Optimum$ will take care of the rest.

This is good to know.. but anyway I overpaidby 200 once as the optimum was redeemed. So now I am in net credit status.. I assume the amount inoverpaid can go towards the paying of the bill for the following month?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
This is good to know.. but anyway I overpaidby 200 once as the optimum was redeemed. So now I am in net credit status.. I assume the amount inoverpaid can go towards the paying of the bill for the following month?

Yes of course
 

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2011
Messages
7,745
Reaction score
1,331
Maybe some of the transactions not approved. Did u use another phone to send etc.

I got about 482 from the promo.. can't remb if I should have gotten the last 6 as the way they credit u cannot track per SMS sent

All sent by hp registered with bank and received sms acknowledgement.. i got note down in an excel file all transactions receipt no, date/timestamp of sms and cashback awarded... still short of $8 frm my record.
 

chuanz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
5,023
Reaction score
20
Hmmm I thought to check my Optimum$ on internet banking and now the option is not available?

Optimum$
You may refer to your latest statement for details on the Optimum $ you have accumulated on your credit card.
Simply click the button to redeem Redeem

lolwut?
 

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2011
Messages
7,745
Reaction score
1,331
My Festive promo Op$ has been credited BUT they say i cannot redeem my Op$ until my statement has come at end of this month :s27:
 

FrontierX

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2005
Messages
6,787
Reaction score
238
My Festive promo Op$ has been credited BUT they say i cannot redeem my Op$ until my statement has come at end of this month :s27:

Do redemption 2-3 working days before generation of your statement and usually by the due date of your statement u just need to pay the balance less your optimum dollars.

Effectively u time it perfectly to offset your balance
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top