manofsorrows
Master Member
- Joined
- Jan 22, 2015
- Messages
- 3,988
- Reaction score
- 685
It has always been on the wheel.
You need to keep your finger on the wheel.

You need to keep your finger on the wheel.
Updated both phone and watch to the latest official firmware too.
When I put my finger on the digital crown, the heart logo appears on the watch, but nothing happens.
Anyone encountered a similar problem?
Are you using any waterproof case?
You only need to place your finger on the crown. It will start measuring.
I believed you have set up the health app on your iPhone.
https://support.apple.com/ar-ae/HT208955
Just asking, did you try restart both iPhone & AW?
local set for apple watch?Updated both phone and watch to the latest official firmware too.
When I put my finger on the digital crown, the heart logo appears on the watch, but nothing happens.
Anyone encountered a similar problem?
local set for apple watch?
cos hwz news specifically say this liner:
It’s been a long wait but the ECG function will finally be enabled on Series 4 Apple Watches purchased in Singapore via a watchOS and iOS update.
perhaps watch models bought overseas will have issues?
Purchased from Apple Store Orchard. Called Apple Support and apparently it seems the watch needs to be repaired.
Purchased from Apple Store Orchard. Called Apple Support and apparently it seems the watch needs to be repaired.
Repair or re-pair with iPhone? Makes a lot of difference bro.
Oh my...all AW4 bought in SG since last year until now, nobody can test the ECG.
So it means that the unit you have was faulty? Maybe from beginning already faulty?![]()
Repair or re-pair with iPhone? Makes a lot of difference bro.
Yes, I suspect it was already a lemon set since I bought it but since the feature was only available yesterday, I only got to test it after using for almost 10 months. Very appalling indeed!
You should know this too. AW is 1 for 1 exchange only. No repairs.
Has anyone gotten a fuzzy ECG plot? Recorded mine while I was watching something on my Mac. It’s a sinus rhythm but the lines are fuzzy.
Took it again after I mute my show and the lines appear normal.
Do surrounding noises affect the graph?
Has anyone gotten a fuzzy ECG plot? Recorded mine while I was watching something on my Mac. It’s a sinus rhythm but the lines are fuzzy.
Took it again after I mute my show and the lines appear normal.
Do surrounding noises affect the graph?