Ask a Bicycle Question - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfbatzap

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
5,768
Reaction score
51
gonna be ex, the building is around 40 sgd.

still havent the spokes and hub cost
I'd reckon it'll cost but any places to recommend? i don't mind paying.. I think I can get the hub for 79usd.. can't I re-use the spokes on my current rim?
 

mfbatzap

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
5,768
Reaction score
51
the bike shop I bought my bike at were not willing to do it for me cos it is not in-line with the manufacturer's recommendations..
 

Sadisticnoob

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
39,791
Reaction score
1,811
I'd reckon it'll cost but any places to recommend? i don't mind paying.. I think I can get the hub for 79usd.. can't I re-use the spokes on my current rim?
need to see if the dimensions are the same .. not all can do.. LBS will advise you .

can try rebound centre
 

mfbatzap

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
5,768
Reaction score
51
need to see if the dimensions are the same .. not all can do.. LBS will advise you .

can try rebound centre
wah thanks bro! I just dropped them an e-mail.

Getting tired of cycling a fixie, thought of adding sth that would ease at higher speed
 

Jay Bee

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Messages
43,120
Reaction score
2
i cant believe the bazi thread can tahan until part 95, cycling part 5 nia moved riao :s22:
 

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
27,871
Reaction score
3,142
If the mods really do a segregation, most of the topics in EDMW cab be changed into-- adult, politics, food, travel, AMA, etc. :s13:
 

cyberian

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,586
Reaction score
0
Dahon Jetstream D8

Anyone here own a Dahon Jetstream D8? Can provide your personal review?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top