erwinrommel
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2007
- Messages
- 27,878
- Reaction score
- 3,148
Everybody has a bike. My Wife has 1 , I have 1. We are both blue collar workers , we need to commute.
Now become politics liao.


Everybody has a bike. My Wife has 1 , I have 1. We are both blue collar workers , we need to commute.

Got a feeling that it would most likely be.I saw in lcsg, someone post a new bike cafe opening at seletar soon. Hope no overprice and wannabe like wheelers yard.
I saw in lcsg, someone post a new bike cafe opening at seletar soon. Hope no overprice and wannabe like wheelers yard.

Good leh... Got competition, and another hangout place. Hope they sell alot accessories, suitable for different types of bikes.the soek seng 1954 ah? think its just another poseur cafe like wheelers yard.![]()
Chinatown that shop called what liao? The one selling many merida bikes. They carry cane creek suspension seat post but dunno have the brake lever or not. Should give them a call first.Does anybody know of an LBS that deals with Cane Creek components? I need to replace a brake lever and I guess from there it's going to be bar taping and cable replacement too. Thanks.
Good leh... Got competition, and another hangout place. Hope they sell alot accessories, suitable for different types of bikes.
Sent from Xiaomi MI 4I using GAGT
Does anybody know of an LBS that deals with Cane Creek components? I need to replace a brake lever and I guess from there it's going to be bar taping and cable replacement too. Thanks.
Good leh... Got competition, and another hangout place. Hope they sell alot accessories, suitable for different types of bikes.
Correct. I was referring to Hup leong.
For eg people see my aleoca helmet already turned offwhat u mean by pro look?
For eg people see my aleoca helmet already turned off