筍盤來了!!!Canninghill Piers

Gibbfa

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2021
Messages
723
Reaction score
203
CHP is the best luxury condo for 2021

no surprise of its popularity among foreigners
 

Verghez

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
1,986
Reaction score
287
Err… u guys have been reporting the sales for 1 year plus Liao and still haven’t give up also quite incredible :o
It’s good info for existing and prospective buyers ah. At least relatively more constructive than zzz, nap time, and other snide comments. 😜
 

Hohohomoo

Banned
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Messages
529
Reaction score
480
It’s good info for existing and prospective buyers ah. At least relatively more constructive than zzz, nap time, and other snide comments. 😜
Honestly, only insecure buyers will need to keep tracking their prized purchase using insecure remarks like incredible, impressive sales, best project in whole universe etc. In recent market, almost every projects are 75-95% sold within one day. Which recent projects the sales not incredible? Is it just unique to CHP? No value added-ness by using all these useless self praise/feel good remarks tbh. Come on, buy already 潇洒 abit lah :o
 
Last edited:

Gibbfa

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2021
Messages
723
Reaction score
203
Honestly, only insecure buyers will need to keep tracking their prized purchase using insecure remarks like incredible, impressive sales, best project in whole universe etc. In recent market, almost every projects are 75-95% sold within one day. Which recent projects the sales not incredible? Is it just unique to CHP? No value added-ness by using all these useless self praise/feel good remarks tbh. Come on, buy already 潇洒 abit lah :o
How about Gazania and Lilium? I rather be insecure than be vested in 30%-40% sold development
 

Verghez

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
1,986
Reaction score
287
Honestly, only insecure buyers will need to keep tracking their prized purchase using insecure remarks like incredible, impressive sales, best project in whole universe etc. In recent market, almost every projects are 75-95% sold within one day. Which recent projects the sales not incredible? Is it just unique to CHP? No value added-ness by using all these useless self praise/feel good remarks tbh. Come on, buy already 潇洒 abit lah :o
Haha, I don’t do it but doesn’t mean i should stop others ah. Honestly, I feel don’t need to impose values on others. At the end, it’s still sharing of info. I appreciate people updating rather than I go ask agent or research latest sales for a project I bought or am interested in.

Granted the adjectives and superlatives may be deemed excessive by some people.
 

Hohohomoo

Banned
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Messages
529
Reaction score
480
Haha, I don’t do it but doesn’t mean i should stop others ah. Honestly, I feel don’t need to impose values on others. At the end, it’s still sharing of info. I appreciate people updating rather than I go ask agent or research latest sales for a project I bought or am interested in.

Granted the adjectives and superlatives may be deemed excessive by some people.
U may had forgotten this is an open forum and it’s not just a thread exclusive for CHP owners. No one is stopping anyone from updating any info but u also gotta accept the fact by overdoing it, others can also express their disgust particularly on those useless self praise/feel good phrase like impressive sales, incredible, best in universe. Honestly, I believe many readers are rather sick of it but they rather not say it, I’m just being candid and be the unpopular guy :o
 
Last edited:

Hohohomoo

Banned
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Messages
529
Reaction score
480
How about Gazania and Lilium? I rather be insecure than be vested in 30%-40% sold development
Err… why not U might as well compare some of the worst projects with CHP to make CHP looks good so that u can everyday sing praises to your CHP one bedder? :o
 
Last edited:

Verghez

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
1,986
Reaction score
287
U may had forgotten this is an open forum and it’s not just a thread exclusive for CHP owners. No one is stopping anyone from updating any info but u also gotta accept the fact by overdoing it, others can also express their views.
you also can’t stop others from expressing their disgust on those useless self praise/feel good phrase like impressive sales, incredible, best in universe. Honestly, many readers are rather sick of it :o
That’s why I tongue in cheek poke fun back at you lor. Not like I overreacted or anything.
 

Hohohomoo

Banned
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Messages
529
Reaction score
480
That’s why I tongue in cheek poke fun back at you lor. Not like I overreacted or anything.
Aiya, every time I Poke fun on gibbfa/equinox u like cannot tahan. I know u r vested in CHP but steady abit lah. If the resale performance for CHP is truly impressive/incredible, we will all congratulate the CHP owners.
The resale performance still not tested yet then everyday sing praises buay sian meh? Lol :o
 
Last edited:

Verghez

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
1,986
Reaction score
287
Aiya, every time I Poke fun on gibbfa/equinox u like cannot tahan. I know u r vested in CHP but steady abit lah. If the resale performance for CHP is truly impressive/incredible, we will all congratulate the CHP owners.
The resale performance still not tested yet then everyday sing praises buay sian meh? Lol :o
I assure you that you are not so important as you believe you are. I come on once in a while only. I responded to the comments because I appreciate their updates, unlike comments that merely expresses ‘disgust’ in an open forum because one feels angsty.

i think i know why most people sian of you, lol. I like your posts when you debate with your views on the market or property, less so when you start talking down, being personal and assuming other people insecure or buay steady.

Most buyers are not looking for your congratulations anyway. Do well or not also you got nothing to gain. Cheers bro
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top