筍盤來了!!!Canninghill Piers

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
So X Sia , so many wealthy home owners

###

Maybe you would like to hear from TT about CHP

Summary:

Those locals who bought Martin Modern are the TOP 10% earners or foreigners happy to pay ABSD.

Seaside, TV huat projects

Find out about the not so good ones in the video





###
 
Last edited:

CaptainSGP

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2021
Messages
2,048
Reaction score
675
###

Maybe you would like to hear from TT about CHP

###
Since he dont like to disclose project names, I help him disclose :s13: .

The projects that have many units sold after CHP launch are:

FH CCR - The Avenir (Only CCR FH FH with high floors)
99LH RCR - Normanton Park (Top selling project of 2021, 24 stories) & Avenue South Residences (Only project with 54 storeys, so very obvious)

Anyone knows what is the 99LH OCR - Is it Midwood, Parc Clematis or Dairy Farm ?
 
Last edited:

dareaper

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
7,595
Reaction score
274
seems like another nett of 4 units moved or today. 5 sold 1 returned. 2 of those sold are the 4 bedder premium, costing more than 5.4M each :crazy:
 

dareaper

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
7,595
Reaction score
274
No caveat yet. You know the psf?

So past 80% already?
142 left, so 79.6% only.
No idea about the PSF, can only see the number of units remaining on my agents website for each layout.
But can tell that those units that moved were not the cheapest ones in their stack, cos the "From" pricing didn't change.
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
Since he dont like to disclose project names, I help him disclose :s13: .

The projects that have many units sold after CHP launch are:

FH CCR - The Avenir (Only CCR FH FH with high floors)
99LH RCR - Normanton Park (Top selling project of 2021, 24 stories) & Avenue South Residences (Only project with 54 storeys, so very obvious)

Anyone knows what is the 99LH OCR - Is it Midwood, Parc Clematis or Dairy Farm ?


###

I was not too concerned about which project.
(TT mentioned that if you want to know the names of the projects, can PM him)

what he meant is that the market is taking advantage of any opportunity to increase price.

I am sure if you have a good unit to sell now, you would have increased prices by 10% compared to what was asking last year.


interesting point... the high tide raised boats selectively.. only some projects recorded higher sales last weekend.

Also, unable to figure the pattern as those development seem to be further..

Did you catch the part where TT exclaimed Florence is now 19xx psf...

I was as disbelieving as the way TT sounded.

###
 
Last edited:

CaptainSGP

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2021
Messages
2,048
Reaction score
675
###

I was not too concerned about which project.

what he meant is that the market is taking advantage of any opportunity to increase price.

I am sure if you have a good unit to sell now, you would have increased prices by 10% compared to what was asking last year.


interesting point... the high tide raised boats selectively.. only some projects recorded higher sales last weekend and not all.

Also, unable to figure the pattern as those development seem to be further..

Did you catch the part where TT exclaimed Florence is now 19xx psf...

I was as disbelieving as the way TT sounded.

###
I think Florence 19xx only 1bedroom. Not representative of entire condo :s13: .
 

CaptainSGP

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2021
Messages
2,048
Reaction score
675
No caveat yet. You know the psf?

So past 80% already?
Generally once a condo crosses 80% mark, developer will raise prices significantly if ABSD deadline is still a long time away. Developer will help all buyers achieve capital gains !
 

kwleesg

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2004
Messages
1,102
Reaction score
56
jzI47YM.png


CHP effect

Since he dont like to disclose project names, I help him disclose :s13: .

The projects that have many units sold after CHP launch are:

FH CCR - The Avenir (Only CCR FH FH with high floors)
99LH RCR - Normanton Park (Top selling project of 2021, 24 stories) & Avenue South Residences (Only project with 54 storeys, so very obvious)

Anyone knows what is the 99LH OCR - Is it Midwood, Parc Clematis or Dairy Farm ?
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
142 left, so 79.6% only.
No idea about the PSF, can only see the number of units remaining on my agents website for each layout.
But can tell that those units that moved were not the cheapest ones in their stack, cos the "From" pricing didn't change.

###

From a sales point of view, I still maintain the price and numbers are about right.

The units were not like wiped off the shelf like PR8 (priced to Low initially with multiple adjustments)...

80% after less than 1 week is very healthy for the developer ...

Like I said, this project is attractive and I was also very tempted to buy...feeling is very different from other projects... TT used the word gorgeous


###
 

Verghez

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
1,986
Reaction score
287
###

From a sales point of view, I still maintain the price and numbers are about right.

The units were not like wiped off the shelf like PR8 (priced to Low initially with multiple adjustments)...

80% after less than 1 week is very healthy for the developer ...

Like I said, this project is attractive and I was also very tempted to buy...feeling is very different from other projects... TT used the word gorgeous


###
80% after less than 1 week is not considered wiped off the shelf ah?

I think up 200 psf also can sell decently, perhaps achieve over 50-60%, just my two cents.
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
80% after less than 1 week is not considered wiped off the shelf ah?

I think up 200 psf also can sell decently, perhaps achieve over 50-60%, just my two cents.

###

One of the best sales in 2021, don’t get me wrong.

What I was comparing with was PR8, where developer was raising prices a few times to prevent total sell out...obvious sign of initial priced too Low..

Like you said. Fair to leave some meat for you if you entered correctly, don’t you agree that price just about right and not too Low?

###
 

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
7,573
Reaction score
736
###

One of the best sales in 2021, don’t get me wrong.

What I was comparing with was PR8, where developer was raising prices a few times to prevent total sell out...obvious sign of initial priced too Low..

Like you said. Fair to leave some meat for you if you entered correctly.

###
PR8 didn’t get one part correct, they gave off the sense that they were gg to launch $17xxpsf prior, a lot of ppl back off without dropping cheque and went for resale option nearby like coco palms or even SKGrand. On launch day, units opened as Low as $14xxpsf, then developer revise price up multiple rounds.

Comparing both PR8 and CHP, I would say CHP come up tops.
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
PR8 didn’t get one part correct, they gave off the sense that they were gg to launch $17xxpsf prior, a lot of ppl back off without dropping cheque and went for resale option nearby like coco palms or even SKGrand. On launch day, units opened as Low as $14xxpsf, then developer revise price up multiple rounds.

Comparing both PR8 and CHP, I would say CHP come up tops.

###

Yes, CHP got pricing correct... no need drama and confusion with multiple substantial hikes and result was good..


###
 

Climber

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2021
Messages
77
Reaction score
7
I would say 80% sold over a week is very impressive. But is that what is good for the buyers?

A project which sells 30%-50% on launch weekend instead would allow developers to increase pricing over the remaining units over time. This forms the ‘uptrend’ everyone looks at (historical psf). And gives future buyers an added confidence in the project. My 2 cents.
 

Verghez

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
1,986
Reaction score
287
I would say 80% sold over a week is very impressive. But is that what is good for the buyers?

A project which sells 30%-50% on launch weekend instead would allow developers to increase pricing over the remaining units over time. This forms the ‘uptrend’ everyone looks at (historical psf). And gives future buyers an added confidence in the project. My 2 cents.
I agree with this but I guess the developer didnt want to build the uptrend, just leave it to market forces. Since demand outstrip supply, it should move once resales hit, theoretically anyway.

don’t get me wrong, I liked the entry price but I was already considering going for it at higher price. In the end, it was a bit of a no brainer😝
 

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
7,573
Reaction score
736
I would say 80% sold over a week is very impressive. But is that what is good for the buyers?

A project which sells 30%-50% on launch weekend instead would allow developers to increase pricing over the remaining units over time. This forms the ‘uptrend’ everyone looks at (historical psf). And gives future buyers an added confidence in the project. My 2 cents.
Yes, agree with this. In retrospect, I believe developer would price it higher.
 

scanner007

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2020
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
485
It is also good for the developers to free up cash for other investment or use it for the CHP integrated development.
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
I would say 80% sold over a week is very impressive. But is that what is good for the buyers?

A project which sells 30%-50% on launch weekend instead would allow developers to increase pricing over the remaining units over time. This forms the ‘uptrend’ everyone looks at (historical psf). And gives future buyers an added confidence in the project. My 2 cents.

###

My 2 cents.
I felt the ideal is about 70% sold over launch weekend like M.

First, enough cash flow
Second, can close sf
Third, can increase price on the remaining units.
Etc...

Again, Dev is best placed to assesss their price and strategy...

CDL leh, with their marketing team, who am I to comment their price not right? Must be right lah.

###
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top