Yes, It’s the same reasoning, while some feel NP and ASR r not that bad, there r also quite a lot who feels these 2 projects r overpriced and not near to mrt/amenities. These r valid concerns and I feel everyone is entitled to their opinions.
For me, I don’t usually compare projects in the current state of time. That state of time could be just the peak and outlook may seems rosy for almost everything.
I prefer to look at history, trends, past neighbouring transactions, location vs entry price. We all know many good performing projects bought in 2013 peak are still waiting to break even (even after waiting for so many years) whereas those who bought in 2014-2018 are already seeing good resales performance. Bro, again, Florence, NP, midwood and ASR may had performed well now but does not mean it will be likewise in resale. Resale performance is still the ultimate litmus test imo.
Anyway, don’t be misled. The one who usually gives candid comments r mainly airing their balls here. The one who gets more serious r usually those who had already placed their bet or had a stake in it.

like some had said, “since I had no stake in it, my opinions will be the most truthful and most candid”