
chim... simi is D6 become D10?https://www.canninghillpiers.com.sg/floorplans.html#
I see from blk 1 lvl 30 the approx view my D6 become D10 liow. Those willing to pay for the 2rm maybe in for the long game and self stay.
Parallax error?chim... simi is D6 become D10?
How u know? So it’s good idea to bounce? Anyway I think I can’t cos cpf already deductedThey predict that capitaland will slash price in 2 years time due to the CM. so they let the units bounce, and buy back later. You can try doing it too!
I don't know, just guessing. But Capitaland is well known for slashing prices if their projects cannot move. Sky Habitat, Wharf Residences, etc. Even OPB also have discounts a few months back when sales stagnated that pwned the earlier buyers.How u know? So it’s good idea to bounce? Anyway I think I can’t cos cpf already deducted
I thought you were being sarcastic and trolling, but somehow gibbfa responded seriously…I don't know, just guessing. But Capitaland is well known for slashing prices if their projects cannot move. Sky Habitat, Wharf Residences, etc. Even OPB also have discounts a few months back when sales stagnated that pwned the earlier buyers.
If CHP continues to sell well (1 unit / week), then you won't see any "star buys", but i suspect the bigger units will have some of these promotions in 1-2 year's time if they are not moving.
So are the bounces units still for sale ?aiya. they just need 1 buyer to believe leh.
All these are the bounced unit.
this #09-09 is bounced unit leh. sold $1.321m previously. Now want to sell $1.466 leh (10% increase!!!!). else later $1.833 leh.
Probably all they just need 1 buyer to believe the uptrend and buy this unit to appease all previous buyer? Huat lah. ABSD si simi? no impact sia.
The units don’t bounces, only amdl’s do.So are the bounces units still for sale ?

i was trolling, but he responded seriously... so i also off my troll mode...I thought you were being sarcastic and trolling, but somehow gibbfa responded seriously…

Y u make fun of your future neighbor?i was trolling, but he responded seriously... so i also off my troll mode...![]()
May not be neighbour if I realise my 3.5kpsf before TOP!!Y u make fun of your future neighbor?![]()
Edited for u leMay not be neighbour coz I need to run road naked if I can’t realise my unit at 3.5kpsf before TOP!!

Bro ur view as spectacular as the ones seen in the link shared?Bigger is better right?
This is not the right way to improve good neighbourly vibes?!Y u make fun of your future neighbor?![]()
I hope your wish comes true, either wayMay not be neighbour if I realise my 3.5kpsf before TOP!!

Haha a bit lower floor but yeah, similar view.Bro ur view as spectacular as the ones seen in the link shared?
I also hope, lol! You block 5 or 1?This is not the right way to improve good neighbourly vibes?!![]()
I hope your wish comes true, either way![]()