筍盤來了!!!Canninghill Piers

mementomori

Banned
Joined
Jan 13, 2020
Messages
2,515
Reaction score
993
Haha indeed. If I were the developer, retrospectively I will price the units at least 10% more except those really large quantum units (above $10m).. 77% sales for launch weekend is too much.

developer can and should increase price now for remaining units given the strong demand.
One North at Eden 85%.
Pasir ris 8 also can hit 80% if they never increase price I think
 

bujingyun82

Senior Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
2,458
Reaction score
1,176
also quantum is different.. CHP being a 3k average psf project. Achieving 77% sales on first day is something other projects cannot match.
 

CaptainSGP

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2021
Messages
2,048
Reaction score
675
Haha indeed. If I were the developer, retrospectively I will price the units at least 10% more except those really large quantum units (above $10m).. 77% sales for launch weekend is too much.

developer can and should increase price now for remaining units given the strong demand.
Went to showflat yesterday & agent there said no price increase. All the 1b are fully sold.
 

Verghez

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
1,986
Reaction score
287
Went to showflat yesterday & agent there said no price increase. All the 1b are fully sold.
Weren’t the 1b already fully sold on sat?

anyway, supposedly have price increase but the prices are on ask. Maybe can negotiate to keep same price.
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
haha, market forces already showed 3000 psf was arguably too low and demand could have accepted possibly even higher pricing. Guess sg too many art connoisseurs around.

###

The more there are, the easier your exit in the future.

The interesting thing is whether these art appreciators appreciate the art pieces more as time goes by...or lesser as other art pieces surface...

Time will tell

###
 
Last edited:

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
Went to showflat yesterday & agent there said no price increase. All the 1b are fully sold.

###

If really no price increase, then developer was aiming for 8x% or 9x% (77% no enough)

Also, the developer thinks the pricing is just right and did not want to raise.

(At the back of my mind, I also suspect they know something the market don’t ...is cooling measure coming?)

###
 
Last edited:

daheigou999

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2019
Messages
2,140
Reaction score
560
###

If really no price increase, then developer was aiming for 8x%. (77% no enough)

Also, the developer thinks the pricing is just right and did not want to raise.

(At the back of my mind, I also suspect they know something the market don’t ...is cooling measure coming?)

###
CDL has a hole to fill, and a lot of inventory to clear :o

Fuji Xerox (FH, GSW, mixed, CBD) launching next year :o Another 顺盘 incoming :o
 

CaptainSGP

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2021
Messages
2,048
Reaction score
675
###

If really no price increase, then developer was aiming for 8x%. (77% no enough)

Also, the developer thinks the pricing is just right and did not want to raise.

(At the back of my mind, I also suspect they know something the market don’t ...is cooling measure coming?)

###
CDL just wrote off USD1.4b from its balance sheet… Need the cash flow also especially when the malls, hotel & service apartment don’t generate cash flows anytime soon.

CLD also needs cash. Just delisted itself & needs the capital for its current/future Science Park 1 redevelopments.
 

belgarathc

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2003
Messages
1,737
Reaction score
174
###
If really no price increase, then developer was aiming for 8x%. (77% no enough)
Also, the developer thinks the pricing is just right and did not want to raise.
(At the back of my mind, I also suspect they know something the market don’t ...is cooling measure coming?)
###
I hear there is around 0.5% (or 10k flat) increase on Saturday vs Friday, then 1-2% inceease on Sunday vs Saturday. Also, showroom wasn't actually "empty" on Sunday as one of the posters mentioned. In fact, I was there on Sunday and there wasn't a slot for me to enter.
 

CaptainSGP

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2021
Messages
2,048
Reaction score
675
CDL has a hole to fill, and a lot of inventory to clear :o

Fuji Xerox (FH, GSW, mixed, CBD) launching next year :o Another 顺盘 incoming :o
Plus Maxwell House redevelopment & Marina View white site. Faster sell out b4 cheaper competition arrives.

Maxwell House another potential good buy if pricing is right. Singhaiyi also needs cash cos it’s delisting itself. Won’t be surprised if it’s priced to sell.
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
I hear there is around 0.5% (or 10k flat) increase on Saturday vs Friday, then 1-2% inceease on Sunday vs Saturday. Also, showroom wasn't actually "empty" on Sunday as one of the posters mentioned. In fact, I was there on Sunday and there wasn't a slot for me to enter.

###

Wow... hot cakes attract the crowd...like bees to honey...

If the visitors still flowing, means they can still cover sales like few units per week...

💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼
###
 

Verghez

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
1,986
Reaction score
287
Yeah this is correct from what I hear too. Also, I note there are quite a few people I see don’t really want this project to do well. Haha, but life is such…
 

CaptainSGP

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2021
Messages
2,048
Reaction score
675

U looking to buy? Maybe can negotiate for the penthouses, quite sure no price increase and maybe a discount.
Can’t afford & even if I could, I would rather go for bigger space in OCR/RCR.

Just wanted to see how good this development is.

Liked everything except the price & maintenance fee.
 

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
Yeah this is correct from what I hear too. Also, I note there are quite a few people I see don’t really want this project to do well. Haha, but life is such…

###

Generally, I feel the developer priced it correct to achieve the sales results

Wonder who?

This is a nice masterpiece, which I found very tempting. Hope some frien will invite me to house warming and art appreciation.

###
 
Last edited:

dareaper

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
7,595
Reaction score
274
Yeah this is correct from what I hear too. Also, I note there are quite a few people I see don’t really want this project to do well. Haha, but life is such…
i think past data does show that luxury developments tend not to perform so well in the resale market.
OUE twin peaks, scott towers, hamilton scotts, etc.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top