Haha I think can cut him some slack la, there's still value to compare the price here and now, not just the launch.
but the point would be a bit different from what you are saying.
anyway, i think the lifestyle feels better for chp. While mm is arguably more concrete surroundings but a vibrant place.
my preference is chp and I feel it has some upside to at entry levels of 2800 psf. Just my opinion. Hopefully the real demand supports this feeling years down the road. Otherwise, just stay for own stay loh
but the point would be a bit different from what you are saying.
anyway, i think the lifestyle feels better for chp. While mm is arguably more concrete surroundings but a vibrant place.
my preference is chp and I feel it has some upside to at entry levels of 2800 psf. Just my opinion. Hopefully the real demand supports this feeling years down the road. Otherwise, just stay for own stay loh

