
It’s near to old estate, vibes there quite depressing. Lacks mrt and amenities at this moment.Just curious, what’s wrong with silat avenue ah?
The question is when ? Imo, it is unlikely to happen anytime in near term as there is currently no demand to justify adding another stop.Some agents are selling on the NE2 tag, if it happens ASR is huat till moon for early buyers.
Yes it depends on the holding power of buyers too. The GSW is gg to take awhile to fully materialise too, but once there is a confirm announcement of NE2, ASR huat alr.The question is when ? Imo, it is unlikely to happen anytime in near term as there is currently no demand to justify adding another stop.
The area south of Kampong Bahru Road is zoned as "Residential, Subject to detailed planning", with nothing announced yet. MRT only make sense after this area is fully developed.
Wah like that we might have met very often. I ate the dtf at link mall all the time, like every other weekend last year. season parking so can drive there all the time, lol.I will only take MOR at 2kpsf or below.
The marina view and vibes there was nice and I like to go bay link eat DTF, paradise dynasty very often
Not crowded at all, no scared omicron.

i think there was only 1 unit that sold at 2k psf in resale bah... cos developer still has a lot of stock, so hard to resale seller to sell higher. Can see from the caveats that quite a few 1 bedder moved at 2.2k - 2.4k, bigger units moved at even higher PSF. Not sure if these people bought for own stay since the development already TOP since 2017...His unit type then dropped to 1.4mil in resale if I recalled.
i just casually commenting, my statement has no impact on market at all so i usually dont go into unit level detail unless it deserves my attention. You see NP, Midwood, ASR, DFR, people talk down like no tomorrow but still ended up on top 10 launches for 2021, this show what we share here has no impact on markets at all, chill no need to keep defending LM sometimes you just too kan cheong
another week and my leave be over, then no chance do ppty talk liao![]()
this dairy farm very lucky. from cannot sell at all till 80% now.
anyway the environment there is very peaceful and full of greenery, grew up at cashew and also have a 2 bedder at eco in my portfolio.
His unit type then dropped to 1.4mil in resale if I recalled.
NeitherWill keep money in milo tin
![]()
Any idea how high is the development must be to block the ASR peak collection? Its built on elevated land compared to the white site rite?Tiagong ASR peak collection sea view may be blocked by one of the nearby plot/white site. Think seen somewhere from a video.
vibes in CHP are good though its in RCR. Personally i dont see it as RCR or CCR issue, but the locale. If project like CHP is nicely located in a residential enclave, then the zone matter to a lesser extent for buyer.####
Looks like quite a few select based on vibes...
This area vibes not good etc...
some select based on region, this is in Rcr, not cCR, not sakti...
whatever just hope resale and subsale buyers think and feel like you all do as well..
####
I cannot understand why people are so obsessed with the RCR demarcation of CHP. A good devt is a good####
Looks like quite a few select based on vibes...
This area vibes not good etc...
some select based on region, this is in Rcr, not cCR, not sakti...
whatever just hope resale and subsale buyers think and feel like you all do as well..
####
Agreed. UE square is time to en bloc. Won’t be surprised to see a mega development takeover in future.I cannot understand why people are so obsessed with the RCR demarcation of CHP. A good devt is a good
devt and this is not going to take any shine away. UE Square across the road with a CCR zoning or CHP with
a RCR zoning? For me, the choice is clear. Again, not apple to apple as some will say is 929-year leasehold vs 99 yr blah blah...
Haha yeah, only here in hwz I see people talk about the rcr and ccr demarcation like it’s a big deal.I cannot understand why people are so obsessed with the RCR demarcation of CHP. A good devt is a good
devt and this is not going to take any shine away. UE Square across the road with a CCR zoning or CHP with
a RCR zoning? For me, the choice is clear. Again, not apple to apple as some will say is 929-year leasehold vs 99 yr blah blah...
This is so well said. While I enjoy all the discussions on which property will make money after SSD, the truth is that I'm actually just buying to stay for good (maybe until kids move out). All the talk about capital appreciation won't matter much for those with more than 10 years selling horizons. If I make paper gains at TOP, I'll probably just feel good (compared to paper losses), but that's about it. I suspect buyers like me still form the majority.vibes in CHP are good though its in RCR. Personally i dont see it as RCR or CCR issue, but the locale. If project like CHP is nicely located in a residential enclave, then the zone matter to a lesser extent for buyer.
by the way dont assume every buyer purchase property to make money and thats the best-in-class outcome, some purchase for own stay so quality of life matters, others have high HH income or net worth and doesnt depend on real estate to be a high growth asset, at best an inflationary hedge. in today's term how is $200-300K return over 4y an astronomical amount? for condo owners where median HH income is $19K per month, the gain over 4y is considered low in comparison.
So while resale performance is importance, there are other factors which matter more to upgraders, can be near parents or school etc, which is a need. Resale performance, while good to have, is just a want.
Of course to investors this may differ, but then if they are willing to pay ABSD, resale performance probably matter less.
We should be a good sport and acknowledge good results when its due, no one gets it right 100% of time, including me, it reflects alot on one's character too. 2021 has ended and performance is for all to see, NP, Midwood, DFR and ASR defied expectations and did real well, while LM, Riverie, the few HV projects, and Hau maybe less ideal. Please dont tell me in a seller's market anything also can sell, apparently this is not true.
I know numerous foreign investors from Indonesia and China. They care about the zone, for example river valley, clarke quay, orchard, because it’s what they tell their friends. they will also ask things like, can see marina bay?To Singaporean, RCR OCR CCR region is just a demarcation, but to people in other country it might mean something. For example, in China, the properties location are ranked based on tier levels as well, those in tier 1 are very prestigious like wah, if you have any China colleagues, do talk to them and ask if they have properties in China.
They are very proud to hold a 一线 property, so CCR projects might appeal to foreigners more, just because of the demarcation.
This is my view too. Of course if the paper gains are so good, may be tempted to realise the gains.This is so well said. While I enjoy all the discussions on which property will make money after SSD, the truth is that I'm actually just buying to stay for good (maybe until kids move out). All the talk about capital appreciation won't matter much for those with more than 10 years selling horizons. If I make paper gains at TOP, I'll probably just feel good (compared to paper losses), but that's about it. I suspect buyers like me still form the majority.
for me i see it more of an inflationary hedge, and not an asset for appreciation, there are many other avenues to generate wealth, either through alternative investments or salary income.This is so well said. While I enjoy all the discussions on which property will make money after SSD, the truth is that I'm actually just buying to stay for good (maybe until kids move out). All the talk about capital appreciation won't matter much for those with more than 10 years selling horizons. If I make paper gains at TOP, I'll probably just feel good (compared to paper losses), but that's about it. I suspect buyers like me still form the majority.