CardUp (Do not post or ask for referral code)

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2011
Messages
7,747
Reaction score
1,331
Sad: car loans by banks not supported in CardUp.

Can leh, just email the hello@cardup.co to check

sigh.. i just ran out of referral credits...

btw, I had made a sugestsion to cardup to let us combine payment so can utilize the referral $20... if more ppl feedback to them maybe they will implement it sooner
 

purpletoysmum

Senior Member
Joined
May 9, 2013
Messages
1,830
Reaction score
0
dont know that there is an installment option. but the message i received said i need to pay by jan 31.

If you want to split the payment into 2 parts to cover 2 statement months, as long as you pay total amount by 31 Jan, should be no problem.
 

longfart

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
793
Reaction score
25
Hi, I’ve just gotten my BOC Family CC and would like to make a Cardup payment to make up the min spend.
1. Can I prepay my income tax (even though there’s no bill to be paid at the moment)?
2. Can I use referral code together with the BOC promo code?
3. Since BOC Family online rebate is now capped at $30, should my Cardup payment amt be $600 or $600-fee?
 

ngch0065

Master Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2009
Messages
2,625
Reaction score
0
Hi, I’ve just gotten my BOC Family CC and would like to make a Cardup payment to make up the min spend.
1. Can I prepay my income tax (even though there’s no bill to be paid at the moment)?
2. Can I use referral code together with the BOC promo code?
3. Since BOC Family online rebate is now capped at $30, should my Cardup payment amt be $600 or $600-fee?

prepaid my income tax before. first time they refund me via cheque. second time they called me to ask why and tell me not to do it again as there is no outstanding tax, they will use it to offset my next year's tax.

i think it should be 600-fee as BOC will see the cardup showing up as one transaction in the cc statement.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top