VacheronLim
Senior Member
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2007
- Messages
- 1,903
- Reaction score
- 23
promo code not every time have wor...
Last edited:
oh... then i also need promo code... anyone have?
oh... then i also need promo code... anyone have?
Hi seniors, please indulge my newbie qn. This Cardup- UOBone/BOC thing sounds good but really need a lot of planning huh? Ok, so I was thinking for the bigger ticket annual insurance eg 6K, I try to split into 3 to get quarterly 5% tier for UOB one. Some qns:
1. Does UOB rebate have fixed 3 months? E.g. must I time it to Jan/Feb/Mar, or can I do Mar/Apr/May?
2. Insurer side typically would they make a lot of noise if I pay my annual premium ahead of time?
3. How do I tell Cardup of this arrangement since the invoice/policy number will be the same for the 3 payments?
Many thanks in advance!
Thank you Trazora. For pt 3, I know that I can specify when the payment needs to reach the company by. But can I also specify that I wish to split it into 3? Coz same policy number. Sorry I have not yet actually gone in to use the system. Pardon my stupid qns.
Hi seniors, please indulge my newbie qn. This Cardup- UOBone/BOC thing sounds good but really need a lot of planning huh? Ok, so I was thinking for the bigger ticket annual insurance eg 6K, I try to split into 3 to get quarterly 5% tier for UOB one. Some qns:
1. Does UOB rebate have fixed 3 months? E.g. must I time it to Jan/Feb/Mar, or can I do Mar/Apr/May?
2. Insurer side typically would they make a lot of noise if I pay my annual premium ahead of time?
3. How do I tell Cardup of this arrangement since the invoice/policy number will be the same for the 3 payments?
Many thanks in advance!
Pmed u …Can anyone PM me the referral code ?
TIA
Lai Lai. Pm me your referral code
Pm u
Enjoy...
Does anybody have a working promo code ? Please PM me. Thanks![]()
Pm u
Enjoy...