[CASE] Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2001
Messages
15,333
Reaction score
212
Yes. Already reached sg. Now is depend on the delivery either today or tomorrow or monday
 

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2001
Messages
15,333
Reaction score
212
Mine also out for delivery. But sending to my office. And I now at site. Damn
 

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2001
Messages
15,333
Reaction score
212
My office just received
 
Last edited:

littlegrasshopper

Master Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
4,409
Reaction score
633
Got mine too.

Eh for those who got the Enthoo, how many SSD bracket do they provide? I only have 1. Book says 2.
 

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2001
Messages
15,333
Reaction score
212
Got mine too.

Eh for those who got the Enthoo, how many SSD bracket do they provide? I only have 1. Book says 2.

Pls check with the distro.
If manual says 2, then it shld be 2. Have u checked online reviews?

I havent open my evolv atx, shld be 3 brackets. Tomorrow will go back office & check
 
Last edited:

Gloom me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
11,517
Reaction score
20
pSLd4eZl.jpg


Which is here. But I remove 1 bracket to put in front.

Sent from my mobile phone using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top