[CASE] Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX

Gloom me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
11,517
Reaction score
20
Silver looks good! But too bad, the On/Off button is black
24701616595_28188d0e77_b.jpg


2nd toy from cyntrix vs my old ikea chair (Left)
24406079630_4fa5fabea2_b.jpg

Wow. The silver looks gorgeous in real rather than the pics on the website.

Sent from my mobile phone using GAGT
 

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2001
Messages
15,333
Reaction score
212
Noticed it when I track it online. They didn't call me

believe airpak delivery guy will call u if he cant find ur address.
He called me before sending it down to my office to check if I was there. I told him it is an office address, so long before office close.
 

Dreaming

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2014
Messages
2,437
Reaction score
8
believe airpak delivery guy will call u if he cant find ur address.
He called me before sending it down to my office to check if I was there. I told him it is an office address, so long before office close.

they didnt call me leh :( now im waiting for their reply
 

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2001
Messages
15,333
Reaction score
212
they didnt call me leh :( now im waiting for their reply

they called me just before they sending it down. Maybe once u are their next delivery address, they then give u a call
 

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2001
Messages
15,333
Reaction score
212
Lai Lai, tonite all setup ur rigs, n post pic
 

Trix08

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Win liao lor u guys. Guess who I am :p

Got one casualty :(
 
Last edited:

SECTORTWO

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
636
Reaction score
44
Got my case yesterday, today stripped of all the panels to try and wrap. Realised that the wrap I bought sucked. Gave up.

Tried to swap out the 140mm front fans for 120mm GTs but the mounting hardware required is different. GT cables also too short to reach the splitter...argh.
 

Trix08

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
The fan hub can be relocated. But for the Primo it may be difficult because the casing is very tall.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top