littlegrasshopper
Master Member
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2010
- Messages
- 4,409
- Reaction score
- 633
Okay my bad. I mistook the pump bracket for the SSD bracket.
False alarm.
False alarm.



i wonder does airpak deliver on sat![]()
Hahaha. Gd. Faster set it upOkay my bad. I mistook the pump bracket for the SSD bracket.
False alarm.![]()
Nope idea. But they called me before delivery.
your casing box so big liao.. i think my casing box will be bigger lol
Hahaha. Gd. Faster set it up
Thank you and Gloom Me for sic this brand. I quite like the case.
Btw the stock fan they provide is it good? Or need to get aftermarket fans?
Out for delivery!!!
Out for delivery!!!
Nice. Post pic plsmine is still at arrived hub...
edit: it is out for delivery~!
Think everyone shld be able to get it by end of today
Thank you evq for the coordination! Finally received the case !!!
Ah the distro give them incomplete addressnow I'm sending email to airpak about it