Bluegrass_Corbell
Suspended
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2007
- Messages
- 4,469
- Reaction score
- 0
Any reason to get the non tempered glass edition even though price only $10 difference?![]()

Non Tempered Evolv ATX is here
http://www.lazada.sg/phanteks-enthoo-evolv-atx-3mm-aluminum-edition-7895766.html
So is the LED Strips
http://www.lazada.sg/enthoo-luxe-interior-multicolor-led-strip-7895782.html
Now we just need the Phanteks RBG LED adapter to compliment the ASUS Aura
http://www.phanteks.com/PH-CB_RGB4P.html
Do i need this to ensure my Enthoo Luxe interior Multicolor LED Strip works with my ASUS Hero Alpha mobo?
The RGB LED Adapter will feature an easy to install connector with an indicator of the 12V to help ensure for a correct installation. Once connected, you can use the customizable lighting control software of the motherboard to synchronize the lighting of your LED strip and Phanteks cases with the motherboards.
Yes, you will need the Phanteks RGB LED adapter in order to synchronize your LED strip to your mobo's RGB lighting.
http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/phanteks-asus-aura-ready-rgb-led-adapter.html
Non Tempered Evolv ATX is here
http://www.lazada.sg/phanteks-enthoo-evolv-atx-3mm-aluminum-edition-7895766.html
So is the LED Strips
http://www.lazada.sg/enthoo-luxe-interior-multicolor-led-strip-7895782.html
I assume the phanteks led strip can't work without its led adapter?
Now we just need the Phanteks RBG LED adapter to compliment the ASUS Aura
http://www.phanteks.com/PH-CB_RGB4P.html
I'm interested in the tempered glass Enthoo but want to confirm something first.
I have an Asus Z77 Sabertooth motherboard and I read a review that the Enthoo only supports mobos up to 10.4 inches. On the Asus site it says the Sabertooth is 12 x 9.6 inches. Does this meany mobo won't fit?
the case supports up to 10.4 inches wide
12 x 9.6 inches indicates that the width is 9.6 inches which should fit![]()
Bro, one month ago we have already arranged all the parts waiting for you to come exchange.
You said you do not know how to take out the power button assembly, we offered to do it for you, need to give us some time though.
But one month later you have not come down yet.
You recent PM says you will come this week but you have not come?
You can just proceed to our service centre.
Need to find and make time to come down. I was going to come down today, but you were closed for stock take so I'll be coming down tomorrow morning.