
![]()
This is a very nice case. Plenty of room to work around. I haven't had time to buy extra fans to install yet. But now I have new display cabinet for my figures.

The build quality on this case is absolutely amazing! The case feels very premium and every little details have been looked after. My expectations were already sky high based on all the positive reviews it has garnered but even then, it still did not disappoint. Fantastic case and I'm very happy with the purchase.
![]()
)The build quality on this case is absolutely amazing! The case feels very premium and every little details have been looked after. My expectations were already sky high based on all the positive reviews it has garnered but even then, it still did not disappoint. Fantastic case and I'm very happy with the purchase.
![]()
nice mat, where did you get it?
ASUS ROG Sheath. I've been trying to find one in store but to no avail. Tec-Drome informed that there will be a restock this week.
Correct. Alternatively you can also get from Amazon which may be slightly cheaper especially so if you are eligible for free shipping.
Finally I did it!
![]()
![]()
I bought a 2m strip. Then i cut it 2 times. Behind is put front bottom and top back.1m strip on both side?
I bought a 2m strip. Then i cut it 2 times. Behind is put front bottom and top back.
Infront put front n bottom. Just nice no excess.
If you know how to solder u can cut at the point where there is a scissors logo. Then cut off the top rubber exposing only the metal points. then u can proceed to solder. For me i just use parallel circuit, 2 wire to 1 point.What?! Can cut one? i tot got the outer thingy cover the whole led strip?
can share where u got ur monitor stand ?The build quality on this case is absolutely amazing! The case feels very premium and every little details have been looked after. My expectations were already sky high based on all the positive reviews it has garnered but even then, it still did not disappoint. Fantastic case and I'm very happy with the purchase.
![]()
nice mat, where did you get it?
can share where u got ur monitor stand ?
If you know how to solder u can cut at the point where there is a scissors logo. Then cut off the top rubber exposing only the metal points. then u can proceed to solder. For me i just use parallel circuit, 2 wire to 1 point.
![]()
Finally I did it!
![]()
![]()
nice, very nice![]()
Thanks!This is real D-I-Y.![]()
Yeah, I bought it from t258jgn 2 weeks back already is like this.The "Phanteks" logo on the cable strap is upright on newer batch of case?