[CASE] Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX

visuallin

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2006
Messages
775
Reaction score
0
Guys, planning a case migration to the Phanteks Evolve mATX. Total count, I will have 2 SSDs and 4 HDDs, can all fit into the case + addons accessories?
 

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
37,834
Reaction score
10,080
Guys, planning a case migration to the Phanteks Evolve mATX. Total count, I will have 2 SSDs and 4 HDDs, can all fit into the case + addons accessories?

can fit. behind got 2 x SSD slots, 2 HDD slots, front got 1 x SSD slots and can have up to 5 x HDD slots
 
Last edited:

visuallin

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2006
Messages
775
Reaction score
0
can fit. behind got 2 x SSD slots, 3 HDD slots, front got 1 x SSD slots and can have up to 5 x HDD slots

Thanks for the prompt reply but need abit more clarification. Do I need to get any of their addon accesories for HDDs?

Looking at their pictures, the 'hot swap' bays can hold 2 or 3 HDDs?

I can see that I need another SSD bracket if I wanna place it at the back.
 

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
37,834
Reaction score
10,080
Thanks for the prompt reply but need abit more clarification. Do I need to get any of their addon accesories for HDDs?

Looking at their pictures, the 'hot swap' bays can hold 2 or 3 HDDs?

I can see that I need another SSD bracket if I wanna place it at the back.

edited... its 2 HDDs at the back. my bad lol

depend on how many u want to add. Phanteks include 2 x 2.5" SSD mounting brackets and 5 x 3.5" mounting brackets
 

visuallin

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2006
Messages
775
Reaction score
0
edited... its 2 HDDs at the back. my bad lol

depend on how many u want to add. Phanteks include 2 x 2.5" SSD mounting brackets and 5 x 3.5" mounting brackets

Woah if you meant Phanteks include the said brackets together with the case then should be more then enough for me. Thanks!
 

OceanEleven

Master Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Messages
2,637
Reaction score
3
The box itself also good quality one, haha.

CmfJAkCl.jpg


Sent from my mobile phone using GAGT

Is the window tempered glass or plastic?
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
Wah rao I see all the effort people put into their case I feel ashamed of mine. :(
 

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2007
Messages
18,343
Reaction score
2,604
Hi guys. Just purchased the case also.. Was thinking hard between TG or Non TG. Decided to go with Non-TG. The opening of the side case was such a breeze and lazy to do AAA cable management on the other side. :lol

14x00uv.jpg
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top