[CASE] Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX

ryuxdragonx

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
961
Reaction score
0
Once I decide to upgrade/overhaul my rig, I'll get the Evolv ATX too. Looking forward to all the rigs that the bros here build.

Post it in the 'Show off your rig' thread as well please!
 

SECTORTWO

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
636
Reaction score
44
Bro, I'm worried about your Predator 240. Someone on OCN received R1.1 but build date also December.

The EK rep ask him go RMA. According to them, any build date before 2016 are at risk.

Think you better contact them and ask.

Sent from my mobile phone using GAGT


Thanks for the heads up...will take a look!

EDIT: Mine is a 360...it's within the affected dates stated on their press release on their site but it is R1.1...so kinda weird.
 
Last edited:

Gloom me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
11,517
Reaction score
20
Thanks for the heads up...will take a look!

EDIT: Mine is a 360...it's within the affected dates stated on their press release on their site but it is R1.1...so kinda weird.

Think better to contact them and ask. Block leaking will be a disaster.

Quoted from OCN

Might want to check the date, I got one from Scan, it had December 2015 on it, with R 1.1, EK said to RMA it and only get the January 2016 versions

EDIT: just saw your post on OCN. :o
 
Last edited:

SECTORTWO

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
636
Reaction score
44
Think better to contact them and ask. Block leaking will be a disaster.

Quoted from OCN



EDIT: just saw your post on OCN. :o

Yup. :D

Already contacted both Xtreme Solutions and EK. Xtreme asked me to try a direct replacement with EK first since theirs are all from the same shipment.

EK support asked me to do an exchange just to be sure since those R1.1 units before the Jan production batch "do not have all the fixes".

Guess I can wait for the Evolv ATX a little longer then... :/
 

Gloom me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
11,517
Reaction score
20
Yup. :D

Already contacted both Xtreme Solutions and EK. Xtreme asked me to try a direct replacement with EK first since theirs are all from the same shipment.

EK support asked me to do an exchange just to be sure since those R1.1 units before the Jan production batch "do not have all the fixes".

Guess I can wait for the Evolv ATX a little longer then... :/

So far I've been following the thread for some time. EKWB insisted that those who purchased from resellers, can only RMA through the same reseller.

But here's the bad news. I assumed XS's stock are all from the same batch (Dec build), since they do not always order from EKWB (my guess).

XS will be returning all their Dec build stocks as well. But I think it will be a slow process already. :(

Hope EK allow you to do RMA through them, which is very fast and they do cross shipping. I actually had my Predator 240 picked up by DHL today for return.
 

SECTORTWO

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
636
Reaction score
44
So far I've been following the thread for some time. EKWB insisted that those who purchased from resellers, can only RMA through the same reseller.

But here's the bad news. I assumed XS's stock are all from the same batch (Dec build), since they do not always order from EKWB (my guess).

XS will be returning all their Dec build stocks as well. But I think it will be a slow process already. :(

Hope EK allow you to do RMA through them, which is very fast and they do cross shipping. I actually had my Predator 240 picked up by DHL today for return.


If we do a direct RMA with EK, I hope we won't end up having to pay GST for the replacement unit. Paying the bloodsucking tax twice would really suck.

EDIT: Seems like they might be willing to ship a replacement directly to me. :D
 
Last edited:

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2001
Messages
15,333
Reaction score
212
Guys,

U shld receive Distro's email on ur payment. Pls check ur email.
 

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2001
Messages
15,333
Reaction score
212
OK guys, the account number given does have a problem. Pls wait for them to send u another account.

I was given a new account, will try later
 
Last edited:

jemlee

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2007
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
has anyone made the transfer? is it a sg ocbc account? or an overseas ocbc acct?

edit: okay..nvm.figured it out
 
Last edited:

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2001
Messages
15,333
Reaction score
212
has anyone made the transfer? is it a sg ocbc account? or an overseas ocbc acct?

edit: okay..nvm.figured it out

I believe u received the correct account number.
What bank are u using?
 

jemlee

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2007
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
I believe u received the correct account number.
What bank are u using?


yup.i got the correct acct number.
im using ocbc also...

figured the swift code is like shouting in my face "SGSG!"

haha, did my payment already anyway..unfortunately..its the weekend, means only next week then can get the case liao :(
 

Gloom me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
11,517
Reaction score
20
Waiting for new parts to arrive and chip sent to Roy to delid. Meantime do some cleaning and recabling.

Q1JO5eal.jpg


Sent from my mobile phone using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top