Cheapest 2TB NVMe SSD

mindgamey

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2008
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
162
Would you get the Samsung Evo 1TB over the WD SN750 @$183 given WD provides international warranty?

If you use a desktop then SN750 is no brainer, just giving up a bit of speed for the warranty

970 evo plus is better for laptops due to it's low idle power consumption.
 

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
25,292
Reaction score
1,435
If you use a desktop then SN750 is no brainer, just giving up a bit of speed for the warranty

970 evo plus is better for laptops due to it's low idle power consumption.
Thanks, I'm planning for a new desktop so power's not an issue
And $183's the lowest price I've seen since I started looking around
 

mindgamey

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2008
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
162
Thanks, I'm planning for a new desktop so power's not an issue
And $183's the lowest price I've seen since I started looking around

Like the reply above, you might hold out for BF.

I am holding since it's just 9 days away.

For me I could always get the Sabrent Rocket if the 970 evo price moves up, performance is quite similar
 
Last edited:

c1em3ntchua

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
554
Reaction score
167
Off topic but are there any cheap 2 TB SATA drives? They seem to be about the same price or more expensive than NVMe versions.
 

Proximus

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2001
Messages
7,004
Reaction score
93
If you know the youtube channel Techdeals, they said buy at USD$250.

I am waiting for BF.

Thanks for the poison!

Hoot first talk later..... paid in USD with youtrip and save more!!

Anyway the current price is lowest I seen personally... USD 249 ex shipping

zTHwi6U.png
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top