Thanks broNot 2tb, but I think it is the lowest price it has gone so far.
https://www.amazon.sg/gp/product/B07M64QXMN/
WD BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD, New Generation, 1TB S$156.66
Thanks bro
Was going to get it @173, then the price went up to 188 and didn't think the price would go lower than 173 but wow
Delivery is 2 weeks for those who are willing to wait
![]()
Not 2tb, but I think it is the lowest price it has gone so far.
https://www.amazon.sg/gp/product/B07M64QXMN/
WD BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD, New Generation, 1TB S$156.66
Not 2tb, but I think it is the lowest price it has gone so far.
https://www.amazon.sg/gp/product/B07M64QXMN/
WD BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD, New Generation, 1TB S$156.66
Congrats. Yours arrived early. You ordered pretty early rightLai lor......
Congrats. Yours arrived early. You ordered pretty early right
Nice speeds.... I must admit that I cannot tell/feel the spped different between my Corsair MP600 PCIe 4.0, Samsung 970 EVO Plus PCIe 3(which I received this evening) and my trusty Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD in real worls daily operations.Just gotten my Sabrent Rocket NVMe PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD Maximum Performance Solid State Drive (1TB, NVMe Gen4 TLC SSD + Heatsink). Tested the new disk together with my old Samsung 970 EVO Plus using CrystalDiskMark. Below are the results. A marked improvement in Sequential Speed (50%)
Sabrent PCIe 4.0
![]()
970 Evo Plus PCIe 3.0
![]()

What's the difference between this model UD70 vs the P34A80?
The samsung 2tb 970 evo Pro amazon good hoot? 337 plus..... Only thing no warranty
The samsung 2tb 970 evo Pro amazon good hoot? 337 plus..... Only thing no warranty
Just gotten my Sabrent Rocket NVMe PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD Maximum Performance Solid State Drive (1TB, NVMe Gen4 TLC SSD + Heatsink). Tested the new disk together with my old Samsung 970 EVO Plus using CrystalDiskMark. Below are the results. A marked improvement in Sequential Speed (50%)
Sabrent PCIe 4.0
![]()
970 Evo Plus PCIe 3.0
![]()