Cheapest 2TB NVMe SSD

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
25,669
Reaction score
2,123
FYI, you can get a Transcend MTE220S 2TB NVME for slightly over 350, if you apply shop discount, Lazada and credit card discounts.
 

wwenze

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
86,796
Reaction score
30,402
How about just stop benchmarking.

You transfer 3000MB file, NVME takes 1 second, SATA takes 6 seconds, but the total energy is the same. The NVME then has 5 seconds to idle and cool down.

But u run benchmark and keep writing 3000MB/s for many seconds...
 

hafiz116

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2008
Messages
1,151
Reaction score
0
I just got the 500GB one for $112.

I just ordered 2 of the 500GB WD Black NVMe SSD's along with 16GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600 MHz DDR4 DRAM to upgrade my relatives PC's.

These things are going into an older Intel i5 PC but I know at some point they will want to upgrade motherboard and CPU. I took 2 sticks of my own RAM (G.Skill Trident Z Neo RGB 3600Mhz CL16) and tested in the older Gigabyte H170-D3H-CF (BIOS upgraded) and it works! Yes I don't get the speed running at 1800Mhz per channel but good enough till the next upgrade. See the CPUZ output below: -

https://valid.x86.fr/wm2aku

They should be happy with the upgrades to the 2 PC's.

Whats your estimated delivery date? Mine is coming up as July 8th. No real hurry so its all good!
 

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2001
Messages
12,650
Reaction score
3,059
Hope that the delivery time has improved.
My ETA was 27Jun.
But I checked my current status, it’s already at SG customs.
BddVqpXl.jpg
 
Last edited:

lanzhu60

Senior Member
Joined
May 25, 2005
Messages
1,321
Reaction score
48
Guys , if I get the wd sn750 and Corsair ram frm Amazon sg , Wil it affect warranty or RMA ? RMA is to Amazon sg ?
 

AnTiLooP

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
6,227
Reaction score
87
I just bought the lexar nm610 1tb for 205sgd. Good value. Not exactly fast compared to the Samsung top tier line up but good for storage and virtual machines.
 

boiboi123

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
1,928
Reaction score
5
I just ordered 2 of the 500GB WD Black NVMe SSD's along with 16GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600 MHz DDR4 DRAM to upgrade my relatives PC's.

These things are going into an older Intel i5 PC but I know at some point they will want to upgrade motherboard and CPU. I took 2 sticks of my own RAM (G.Skill Trident Z Neo RGB 3600Mhz CL16) and tested in the older Gigabyte H170-D3H-CF (BIOS upgraded) and it works! Yes I don't get the speed running at 1800Mhz per channel but good enough till the next upgrade. See the CPUZ output below: -

https://valid.x86.fr/wm2aku

They should be happy with the upgrades to the 2 PC's.

Whats your estimated delivery date? Mine is coming up as July 8th. No real hurry so its all good!

Yes same, July 8th as well. No real hurry too, although it's the last piece for me to get my pc ready
 

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2001
Messages
12,650
Reaction score
3,059
Today delivery. Hopefully get delivered and SSD works fine.
Seems like JT express sub to another company for delivery.
OZ5uZuRm.jpg
juiHq7cm.jpg
 

Vegitto

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
71,719
Reaction score
10,038
My 1tb also coming today :s12:
Quite surprised to recieve ninjavan sms that its out for delivery today as the eta given by amazon is 30 Jun.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top