Cheapest 2TB NVMe SSD

Vegitto

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
71,711
Reaction score
10,026
Are your NVMe slots full on your new rig? Else what is the reason why you bought SATA SSD over putting the storage directly onto the motherboard?

Coz I have 2 other sata hdd currently in use which will become a paperweight if I add a 2nd m2 slot :s13:
I have 3 hdd in use actually, this 2tb ssd is going to replace one of them
 

cochran

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2000
Messages
15,995
Reaction score
85
anyone ordered fr amazon third party seller? I ordered a ram fr a third party. The tracking number given is i feel is wrong. Its ship by CNE express.

I ordered on 22 Jun 2020 to Singapore.

On the CNE website i track it show AWB made on 18 Jun and to Spain............... I have contact amazon and amazon help me contact the seller. Still give me the same tracking number and ask me to check with CNE......... Wat to do? wait till the delivery date is up if the item is not here i rise a case to amazon?
 

MacClipper

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
33,617
Reaction score
4
I ordered the Asus ROG Strix X550 I Gaming for $365 but it wont be in stock till the 17th - no hurry because I still can’t get the NZXT H1 just yet. The 2TB NVMe is for that build but I will run some test on my ATX once it arrives.

Is there a typo, looks more like the Asus Strix B550-I mobo isn't it? Testing this mobo right now, running very nicely so far.

Anyway, hope that is SG stock pricing with the 3 yr local wty cos local stocks will be in soon at very slightly higher than what you paid.

HTH
 

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2001
Messages
12,652
Reaction score
3,060
anyone ordered fr amazon third party seller? I ordered a ram fr a third party. The tracking number given is i feel is wrong. Its ship by CNE express.

I ordered on 22 Jun 2020 to Singapore.

On the CNE website i track it show AWB made on 18 Jun and to Spain............... I have contact amazon and amazon help me contact the seller. Still give me the same tracking number and ask me to check with CNE......... Wat to do? wait till the delivery date is up if the item is not here i rise a case to amazon?
So far the stuff i ordered from Amazon, the tracking always show the package moving within USA & then flight to SG.
So you should contact your seller and tell him the tracking shows your parcel is to Spain.
Understand from him if he is based in Europe.
If not, Let him manage with CNE express.
 

lhseong

Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2009
Messages
141
Reaction score
25
Just watch a SSD comparison for gaming loading time. It was identical for pcie3. 0 and pcie4.0.. hope after PS5 is out, those game company will start to utilize the pcie4 speed.
 

Lil_d3viLz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2008
Messages
5,481
Reaction score
39
Want to get that sabrent 4.0 but motherboard ram cpu all need to change. Want to do overhaul of my desktop. But not enough money. Need to wait. Only can drool over the purchases of others. Sigh.
 

Koenig168

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
10,057
Reaction score
1,758
Want to get that sabrent 4.0 but motherboard ram cpu all need to change. Want to do overhaul of my desktop. But not enough money. Need to wait. Only can drool over the purchases of others. Sigh.

pointless to get PCIe 4.0 SSD if budget is an issue. PCIe 3.0 is more than good enough.
 

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,903
Reaction score
25
Sabrent 2TB Rocket NVMe PCIe 4.0 just appeared on Amazon SG for $368

Something has to have cocked up becsuse 1TB sells for $292

There were 2 available and I ordered 1 so 1 left if anyone is interested!

woah. insane price... was it sold and shipped by Amazon SG?
has it arrived? :O
 

lhseong

Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2009
Messages
141
Reaction score
25
From this seller? Don't take the bait! No rating, dubious seller from China. :D


It is Amazon US wo
WafhidF

https://www.amazon.sg/Western-Digital-WDS100T3X0C-BLACK-Generation/dp/B07M64QXMN/ref=sr_1_1?crid=147BRMZCLURJD&dchild=1&keywords=wd+sn750+1tb&qid=1593339175&s=gateway&sprefix=wd+sn%2Caps%2C339&sr=8-1
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top