Would port out be more straightforward?
not everyone want to keep the number since gotten as $0

Would port out be more straightforward?
The new teleco may have no termination charge. You incur one month of subscription, yes, so weigh that against circles' ransom sum.not everyone want to keep the number since gotten as $0
so what will happen if dont pay anyway
not like circles good deal
Previously cs offered me foc up to end Feb. Today they suddenly try to deduct $9+ from my GXS which I leave 0 in there. I'll need to contact them again to find out what's going on. They suddenly deduct money unexpectedly isn't doing any good.As for Circles.Life since they giving me free usage up to end Feb thereafter the $5 kicks in, I'll stay put for now and plan as it comes.
Everyone affected should:Very hard to terminate leh. Hard to get thru
This is quite dangerous.3. Don't pay a single cent
I manage to live chat the CS. at the end, he offered to waive off this amount charged. This is his reply to me.Previously cs offered me foc up to end Feb. Today they suddenly try to deduct $9+ from my GXS which I leave 0 in there. I'll need to contact them again to find out what's going on. They suddenly deduct money unexpectedly isn't doing any good.![]()
Previously CS say they will revert to $0 plan for the time being, but now I receive the bill of $8.87I email them about why the app shows unlimited incoming and outgoing calls, few days later, they reply:
My email to them never mention anything about me trying to revert back to $0 plan, I don't mind paying $5 a month, but somehow their CS mistook it as I'm trying to revert back to $0 plan.
Currently the app still show it as 20GB and unlimited calls.
Will continue to monitor it there's any changes in the next few days.
why charge $29? then give $24 discount? then make a mess of the billings?Previously CS say they will revert to $0 plan for the time being, but now I receive the bill of $8.87
The app now shows from 01 Nov onwards, it's 20GB, 100 mins, 25 SMS.
The breakdown of the bills is as follows:
08 Oct to 31 Oct - $22.45
01 Nov to 30 Nov - $29.00
Discount -$42.58
So this means the current plan is a $29.00 plan with $24.00 discount
Base Plan 3GB, 100 mins, 25 SMS
Bonus Data 17.0GB
And nobody knows how long will this discount and bonus data last.
Hopefully they will inform before hand when they decide to remove the discount, so that I got time to port out.