Circles.Life Discussion Thread

Arandalo

Master Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
4,101
Reaction score
1,247
I know this is Circles.Life thread, not Maxx, but would you mind to explain the change? I can't see the impact of "If there is 90 consecutive days of non-usage of Data, Outgoing Calls and/or Outgoing SMS services, the promotional discount will be revoked and you will be charged $5 for the base plan for the month. Refer to www.m1.com.sg/maxxtnc for the full T&Cs."
With effect from 15th Oct 2024 the above terms and conditions will be changed. Suggest you head over to M1 Maxx thread to read up more.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/m1-maxx-base-plan.6729742/post-153705989
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,353
Reaction score
18,583
I saw a cis plan for 5G. 502GB for $15/mth for 6 months, thereafter $22.

Few months ago, this cis was around $22. Now discounted till $15. Times are hard
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,353
Reaction score
18,583
pretty ok but do note that there are blind spot along DTL station like beauty world, newton mrt and so on.
these blindspot not even ST 5G is covering
I see thanks. Currently not travelling through DTL or TEL for my daily work commute. Mostly EWL and NEL.

The blindspot which many faced is the blackhole between Tiong Bahru and Outram Park, where I believe all 4 telcos suffers.
 

joesph

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
9,508
Reaction score
749
mine $0 is goin to upgraded to $5 this week on the 26 sep

with the m1 maxx $0 base plan gone, I guess I've to cancel to avoid paying $5 a month

how do I cancel circles.life $0 plan?
call them to extend $0 till the plan cancel
 

Kelvin0217

Master Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
75
Ported out my 4 50GB for $5 line to Eight and Maxx to enjoy the roaming data. Although it's more expensive but worth it. Don't have to change line when going to JB.
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,560
Reaction score
4,165
Ported out my 4 50GB for $5 line to Eight and Maxx to enjoy the roaming data. Although it's more expensive but worth it. Don't have to change line when going to JB.
Nice, pointless to stay with CL now.
Eight provides better value and convenience with the roaming included in the plan.
 

savior1

Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2012
Messages
110
Reaction score
8
Hi all, I am getting mixed answers from CL staff.

May I check if Wifi call / voWiFi is a function that is available on CL? Some staff say yes and any phone is possible as long as phone supports vowifi, and some say no, not at all.

Anyone with experience to share please? Very frustrating when asking them and this function is needed for me cause my house phone network is terrible.
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,353
Reaction score
18,583
Hi all, I am getting mixed answers from CL staff.

May I check if Wifi call / voWiFi is a function that is available on CL? Some staff say yes and any phone is possible as long as phone supports vowifi, and some say no, not at all.

Anyone with experience to share please? Very frustrating when asking them and this function is needed for me cause my house phone network is terrible.
Yes. I've used circles life previously, VoWifi is available. What phone model are you using and what telco are you using now? Your current telco got vowifi on your phone?
 

savior1

Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2012
Messages
110
Reaction score
8
Yes. I've used circles life previously, VoWifi is available. What phone model are you using and what telco are you using now? Your current telco got vowifi on your phone?
Thanks for sharing! I am using Honor MagicV2. Previous telco Starhub had vowifi. Changed to Circles and no wifi calling option that shows up.
 

A7997A

Master Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2002
Messages
4,406
Reaction score
854
Thanks for sharing! I am using Honor MagicV2. Previous telco Starhub had vowifi. Changed to Circles and no wifi calling option that shows up.
How about VoLTE, is that working ?
Check if IMS registration is working correctly.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top