Circles.Life Discussion Thread

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
when i port, i ask for all charges, and confirm the total sum. if they charge additional, i just smile, thank them and walk off. thankfully, the shops near my place deal straight and dun have such charges.
Lucky for you. Initially i went to People's Park stores. One of the guy want to charge me $10. I ask him where is the purple shirt lady who ported for me previously without any fee. He said she only come in on weekends certain hours. Then i headed over to another shop near chin swee which i found under simba retailer list, also want to charge me $10. I ended up went back to Tiong Bahru as the Simba staff is there daily.
 

loganrunning

Master Member
Joined
May 12, 2017
Messages
3,833
Reaction score
2,355
Lucky for you. Initially i went to People's Park stores. One of the guy want to charge me $10. I ask him where is the purple shirt lady who ported for me previously without any fee. He said she only come in on weekends certain hours. Then i headed over to another shop near chin swee which i found under simba retailer list, also want to charge me $10. I ended up went back to Tiong Bahru as the Simba staff is there daily.

glad it worked out for you. i guess going to their service centre would be less convenient, but for now, they have a promo to credit you a month's subscription, so that kinda offsets the inconvenience.
 

peppermint7

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
6,014
Reaction score
893
glad it worked out for you. i guess going to their service centre would be less convenient, but for now, they have a promo to credit you a month's subscription, so that kinda offsets the inconvenience.
Thanks for the info. But too bad the promo is only for porting over. I intend to get a new number under senior plan. As for Circles.Life since they giving me free usage up to end Feb thereafter the $5 kicks in, I'll stay put for now and plan as it comes.
 

Toiletazwc

Member
Joined
May 23, 2019
Messages
299
Reaction score
48
Just checking, any 1 manage to port out circle life without them charging extra?( wanna save the hassle as the cs is always unavailable)
I tried to remove my debit card but unable to, (think they change the system). Hence I change to a new debit card without my monthly bill of $40.

Right now my billing is the new debit card without sufficient fund for the monthly bill for circle life, will they charge back to my main debit card? ( I cant even view the info whereby if my main debit card info is still inside the circle life apps.)
 

alexlau

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2005
Messages
2,071
Reaction score
6
May I know how to contact Circle's customer support? There is no support hotline, and they are not responding to my email inquiry at all...

Has anyone contacted their customer support recently?
 

Tedicious

Master Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2019
Messages
4,640
Reaction score
2,176
May I know how to contact Circle's customer support? There is no support hotline, and they are not responding to my email inquiry at all...

Has anyone contacted their customer support recently?
Do live chat. Instant connect to their CS
 

dgeralds

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 19, 2001
Messages
7,376
Reaction score
2,402
I cannot even terminate my $0 plan. I called and emailed. They want me to pay $5 (new plans price) before they can terminate. I don't both bother as it was my spare number.
 

skazzz

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
1,380
Reaction score
181
I cannot even terminate my $0 plan. I called and emailed. They want me to pay $5 (new plans price) before they can terminate. I don't both bother as it was my spare number.

did u click cancel from the app?
found the link in app, and self terminated after few days
 

skazzz

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
1,380
Reaction score
181
Terminated my free line after so many years. Had to make one payment but needed to close this case

submitted few day before the due (as it take few day to be process, it will cut over the new billing month)
self cancel since submitted via link and never bothered
 

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2002
Messages
29,632
Reaction score
3,484
I've been living overseas and have not really been following the thread/news.

I am aware that they are going to phase out the $0 plan.

I am intending to cancel it cos I have no intention to reside in Singapore at this point. But read the last few posts, apparently now they charge for cancellation? Can I just leave it alone? I don't recall having a credit card number saved with them. Even if there was, the credit card would have expired!

I've not received any email from them yet. And since Circles Life don't have roaming, I haven't been able to receive any SMS!
 

wifi_18Z

Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2023
Messages
434
Reaction score
152
for those who want to terminate, take note that you’re liable for whatever monthly fees they are imposing. I’ll rather just pay and settle the termination.
 

skazzz

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
1,380
Reaction score
181
I've been living overseas and have not really been following the thread/news.

I am aware that they are going to phase out the $0 plan.

I am intending to cancel it cos I have no intention to reside in Singapore at this point. But read the last few posts, apparently now they charge for cancellation? Can I just leave it alone? I don't recall having a credit card number saved with them. Even if there was, the credit card would have expired!

I've not received any email from them yet. And since Circles Life don't have roaming, I haven't been able to receive any SMS!

receive multiple email previously
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top