Clementi Ridges - Discussion here!

Kevin10

Master Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
3,652
Reaction score
34
Hi all!

I'm happy to announce that the new forum is up and ready to roll out for all to use!

The CREO Community Forum is a place for all Clementi Ridges Estate Owners/Occupiers to talk more specifically about our new home!

The CREO Community Forum - Click here!

Hi , ur forum well noted..but hor.. Trivelis owners are not happy abt Clementi Ridges..so will there be complications ? :D

And I also haven select my unit yet..thus will join later.. =)
 

Limestone

Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2001
Messages
380
Reaction score
48
Hi , ur forum well noted..but hor.. Trivelis owners are not happy abt Clementi Ridges..so will there be complications ? :D

And I also haven select my unit yet..thus will join later.. =)

for now I know there might be some feelings that some may have against the bto la, but I thought abt it in the long run, we're gonna be neighbours, despite who has the balcony or not.. plus they are just next to us, makes total sense from the group buys, 2nd hand sales, and common-contractor point of view.. if we are able to look past the differences created by this whole DBSS and
BTO issue, the pros will far outweigh the cons.. so why not start on the right foot now and create a welcoming environment? :)
 

Limestone

Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2001
Messages
380
Reaction score
48
shucks, I submitted the forum website to the search engines yesterday, but it's still not appearing when i search for "Clementi Ridges".. =(

I'm forced to have to SPELL out clementi ridges and trivelis in the forum name.. oh well... hope it pops up in google tomorrow...

B2NB2N bro, do you want to go over to the forum and post your daily results for the 4 room over there? Have you gotten your flat yet?
 

dropfromsky

Junior Member
Joined
May 25, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
The officer didn't give me a clear answer. Just say normally will be ready in 3 years. Guess need help from others who will be going for unit selection to ask the officer again to have a clearer picture. Sorry

the officer told me it should be 6-9 months earlier than the stated ECD 3rd QTR 2016 when i selected my unit on May/16. That will be around early 2016 if what she said is true.
 

Limestone

Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2001
Messages
380
Reaction score
48
the officer told me it should be 6-9 months earlier than the stated ECD 3rd QTR 2016 when i selected my unit on May/16. That will be around early 2016 if what she said is true.

bro, I hope you're right, but remember that there's 2 dates we should be looking at. ECD and Key handover date. From what i know, Key handover date can be as much as 6 months later than ECD.

Post this in the new forum!! =P
 

Linusng

Junior Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Hi all future neighbours,

My turn to post some comments in this thread. I have been following this thread since its inception and I'm happy to see that my future neighbours have contributed some much. :s12:

Maybe just to introduce myself and some background.. My girlfriend and I had a decent queue number and we selected our 4 room unit two weeks ago. I have to admit that the price of this BTO is rather steep but hey we are paying for the location and the amenities! Glad that more than 80% of the units are taken up.

Both my girlfriend and I do not stay in clementi but we are mesmerised by this little estate in one of our house hunting trips (no prize for guessing it right, we went to trevillis and didnt manage to get an ideal unit there) well i guess its kind of a blessing in disguise. :s13:

And yes limestone, I will definitely be joining the forum!
 

Limestone

Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2001
Messages
380
Reaction score
48
hey people, if you have any problems with registering in the new forum, let me know k, i'll feedback to the admin. thanks!

I see till now no posts yet =(
 

B2NB2N

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
B2NB2N bro, do you want to go over to the forum and post your daily results for the 4 room over there? Have you gotten your flat yet?

As the 4 room selection likely to end soon (chance of 100% take up is there), and most of the updates are in this thread and some in the March BTO thread, may be it is better to keep them here. Anyway, someone can search and post the whole collection of my updates over to the new forum as a historical record :) Or I can share the excel file that has the daily selection state of the 4 room units.

Yes, I have chosen my unit :)
 

Limestone

Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2001
Messages
380
Reaction score
48
Hi kevin:

Ok done. =)

needed to change the website name yet again to solve the problem!!

This is the final website domain name

ridgestrivelis.hopto.org
 

prettybaby

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Hi kevin:

Ok done. =)

needed to change the website name yet again to solve the problem!!

This is the final website domain name

ridgestrivelis.hopto.org

Hi there.. I'm actually from one of Trivelis owner... I can't go into the website that you've posted..

anyway.. some of the Clementi Ridges owners have already create a facebook for you guys to go in... I think facebook is much friendly as I have abit difficult to go into the rest of the website that you guys have done... also you guys can update your pix of your building in facebook in future too :s13:

Welcome to join us neighbours... see you guys in 3 yrs time :)
 

prettybaby

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
for now I know there might be some feelings that some may have against the bto la, but I thought abt it in the long run, we're gonna be neighbours, despite who has the balcony or not.. plus they are just next to us, makes total sense from the group buys, 2nd hand sales, and common-contractor point of view.. if we are able to look past the differences created by this whole DBSS and
BTO issue, the pros will far outweigh the cons.. so why not start on the right foot now and create a welcoming environment? :)


Actually believe Trivelis buyers are not against any BTOs just that we are overshock & react that BTO came sooner then we expect.. anyway things already over.. let get over with all this...

Like your positive attitude... yes we are going to be neighbours so don't make things difficult.. or we will have problem to sell our unit in future...

A house is a place to rest & relax after a hard-day work.. so don'w waste time & energy just to get angry with any of your neighbours.. just have to give & take most of the time..
(don't just always take & not give.. hahaha...)

welcome neigbhours welcome... see you in 3 yrs later.. :s13:
 

HeatME

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Actually believe Trivelis buyers are not against any BTOs just that we are overshock & react that BTO came sooner then we expect.. anyway things already over.. let get over with all this...

Like your positive attitude... yes we are going to be neighbours so don't make things difficult.. or we will have problem to sell our unit in future...

A house is a place to rest & relax after a hard-day work.. so don'w waste time & energy just to get angry with any of your neighbours.. just have to give & take most of the time..
(don't just always take & not give.. hahaha...)

welcome neigbhours welcome... see you in 3 yrs later.. :s13:

TOTALLY AGREE. By the way, i'm also a trivelis owner. Let's make this a very nice & safe place to be it.
 

Limestone

Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2001
Messages
380
Reaction score
48
thank you prettybaby and heatme... =) yes, i hope to foster a nice community spirit amongst the 2 estates. It just makes so much sense! =)

yes, i think facebook is a better place to post pictures and updates. But like i said earlier in the thread, i felt that facebook groups are not too ideal for discussing specific topics, and grouping them together. After awhile as the group populates with posts, it is crazy to try to find and dig up the specific post to re-read the comments that carries valuable information. Also, in the future for buy and sell section, it makes so much more sense to do it in a forum format. So i think there's a niche for both facebook groups and a dedicated forum.

And since it's easier to start a facebook group, but much harder to arrange and setup a new forum, I reckoned that it's better use of resources to merge the 2 estates in 1 forum too =)

Yes, the forum is back up! go here:
Clementi Ridges & Trivelis Community Forum - Index page

Hope to see you in the forum as well! =)

And oh, once you yourselves have signed up in the forum, can please help us to spread the word to the trivelis community in facebook as well? i dun wan to go there and sell koyok and get stoned =P
 

birmingham123

Master Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
3,014
Reaction score
77
Actually, 3 room CR units should have left overs.... Wonder y those 4 room bidders dun wan go ballot for 3 room if really desperate....
 

prettybaby

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
thank you prettybaby and heatme... =) yes, i hope to foster a nice community spirit amongst the 2 estates. It just makes so much sense! =)

yes, i think facebook is a better place to post pictures and updates. But like i said earlier in the thread, i felt that facebook groups are not too ideal for discussing specific topics, and grouping them together. After awhile as the group populates with posts, it is crazy to try to find and dig up the specific post to re-read the comments that carries valuable information. Also, in the future for buy and sell section, it makes so much more sense to do it in a forum format. So i think there's a niche for both facebook groups and a dedicated forum.

And since it's easier to start a facebook group, but much harder to arrange and setup a new forum, I reckoned that it's better use of resources to merge the 2 estates in 1 forum too =)

Yes, the forum is back up! go here:
Clementi Ridges & Trivelis Community Forum - Index page

Hope to see you in the forum as well! =)

And oh, once you yourselves have signed up in the forum, can please help us to spread the word to the trivelis community in facebook as well? i dun wan to go there and sell koyok and get stoned =P

true true.. you're right... i do notice that for facebook not too
too ideal for discussing specific topics, and grouping them together especially to dig & find the history later.... agree w you very much..

I'll try to make suggestion on our facebook when free..
Hey.. you're most welcome to our facebook too.. no lar.. I don't think you'll be stone by trivelis facebook owners..

I'll "help" you to block then.. hahaha.....
i too have also add clementi ridges facebook into my facebook & not only that both other BTO & etc..
just to keep track of those area since having friends & relatives apply for those areas too...

in fact, we are looking forward for to see as many pix of clementi ridges buidling up @the same time with us...

so don't worry.. join us too...
we can share some of the ideas afterall some of the things are commonly need (like curtains, grills, windows issues)

Hi Heatme - hope you have already join trivelis facebook already by now...
 

Kevin10

Master Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
3,652
Reaction score
34
Actually, 3 room CR units should have left overs.... Wonder y those 4 room bidders dun wan go ballot for 3 room if really desperate....

I go for 3room is bcoz I see the applicants are very low and I 100% got a unit due to ratio 0.9: 1 for 1st timer. :s13::s13:

Can say I am desperate cos I dun wanna miss out on Clementi and also dun wanna go thru this stupid ballot process liao. :s13::s13:

And for Clementi 3 Room - Currently the que number is till 0030 only and 6 dropouts in total.
 

prettybaby

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Hi all!

I'm happy to announce that the new forum is up and ready to roll out for all to use!

The CREO Community Forum is a place for all Clementi Ridges Estate Owners/Occupiers to talk more specifically about our new home!

The CREO Community Forum - Click here!

Hi Guys...

Feedback... Hope you guys don't mind..

Do we really need to indicate our Block & unit no & etc just to be able to join this forum???

I personally also find it abit troublesome lor..

I know to "ensure that it's true Clement Ridges & Trivelis owners" but really necessary?? afterall.. those owners (or new resale owners) of existing Clementi owners may also keen to join too...:s11:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top