expert128sg
Senior Member
- Joined
- Sep 16, 2006
- Messages
- 2,405
- Reaction score
- 0
yeah my points all in too...full 4k

yeah my points all in too...full 4k
I would have expected this month to be in.
Next month will be the ultimate cliffhanger.![]()
This is weird. I received 3970 points from the 9x..
But I checked, The last transaction I made was posted on 11june. The 1x points is credited when the transaction is posted right? Thank you
Hmm ok, thanks. In this case, the online 9x bonus will take precedence? The FCY 3x bonus is only meant for physical card transactions?No double dip.
Hmm ok, thanks. In this case, the online 9x bonus will take precedence? The FCY 3x bonus is only meant for physical card transactions?
mine all in too. love dbs deep deep.
no expiry!
ohPoints earned this quarter expires in sep17.
when buying airline tickets online, better to use womens card? or dbs altitute with jetstar
I have totalled my points and I am missing bonus for:
- Comfort MASTERPASS
- Netflix via Paypal
- FlashPay ATU
Has anyone else reconciled and received bonus for them?