Debt consolidation Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
Wa this BOC hotline CSO call JiaYi so rude when she talks. I called to ask her can double confirm whether mine application is approved cause ANZ told me my moneyline is still not suspended. They way she talked like majiam she loan me the money

Then u shld f her bk
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Looks like my stunt worked, to submit Citi even with HSBC pending. Anyway my CSO told me today, once one bank approves, they will update the DCP registry immediately and all other banks will not be able to approve even if they want to. So if you are waiting on HSBC and want to try BOC, by all means do. But still at your own risk, so consider the risk carefully.
 

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
Looks like my stunt worked, to submit Citi even with HSBC pending. Anyway my CSO told me today, once one bank approves, they will update the DCP registry immediately and all other banks will not be able to approve even if they want to. So if you are waiting on HSBC and want to try BOC, by all means do. But still at your own risk, so consider the risk carefully.

Soon BOC will be flooded
 

Crazy12

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Then u shld f her bk

I Wan to write complain letter alr. I told her I Wan to speak to Keng Teck , the CSO who serve me previously ... knn ask why I Wan to look for him. I say because he can answer the question better than u do
 

Centralcoast

Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2017
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
Looks like my stunt worked, to submit Citi even with HSBC pending. Anyway my CSO told me today, once one bank approves, they will update the DCP registry immediately and all other banks will not be able to approve even if they want to. So if you are waiting on HSBC and want to try BOC, by all means do. But still at your own risk, so consider the risk carefully.

Yeah I guess so becos I just called in and was told in final stage proccessing
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
V dulan now ... cause ANZ say my money line not suspended...but how can it be leh

Has the account been paid off? They can only close it after the next statement date. But u won't be able to use it. Shouldn't be able to.

On an unrelated note, ANZ will be under DBS soon, is that why they are not offering DCP? Haha.
 

Crazy12

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Account not paid off that's y call me and ask why I din make payment . Very messy now... then no one to speak to
 

member8

Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Karthiban 64128863

I must said that he never advise me anything. Cos i know all the stuffs and i filled up all the forms and submit w all the statements n letters. I was even the one who inform him that my DCP has been approved.
Thanks Louis. I just got a letter from DBS saying that my application is not approved. The lady in HSBC doesn't answer at all. What's your advice? To wait or to go ahead with BOC?
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Account not paid off that's y call me and ask why I din make payment . Very messy now... then no one to speak to

Give it time. As long as ur DCP is approved, it will be paid off. They won't find trouble with you unless the money line is past due for 29 days or more.
 

melbourne10

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2010
Messages
975
Reaction score
1
Thanks Louis. I just got a letter from DBS saying that my application is not approved. The lady in HSBC doesn't answer at all. What's your advice? To wait or to go ahead with BOC?

What's the name of the HSBC lady?

U can try BOC la, no harm. Call up and ask for the form, they will get back to u in the same day (if you call before closing time).
 

Louis81

Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2017
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
Thanks Louis. I just got a letter from DBS saying that my application is not approved. The lady in HSBC doesn't answer at all. What's your advice? To wait or to go ahead with BOC?

How long have u waited for hsbc?
U got all yr latest documents on hand?
If tmr BOC can email u the application then expect result to be out next friday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top