I have a couple of questions. Hopefully some alumni can help me. I am entering RTIS this year. Very keen on the course. However I wish to someday work abroad instead of Singapore as the market for game developers are much more in demand overseas.
1) Is this degree program recognized in USA and can we get a job easily while attaining this degree program through SIT
2) During the OIP, is there a chance we can continue our course and graduate from redmond thus increasing our chances of getting a job abroad?
Thanks very much for reading.
1) Is this degree program recognized in USA and can we get a job easily while attaining this degree program through SIT
2) During the OIP, is there a chance we can continue our course and graduate from redmond thus increasing our chances of getting a job abroad?
Thanks very much for reading.


